Queen and death

Jk- James, he said that the queen is looking for her satan. The letter and everything, she is testing my capabilities.
You know what's the highlight of all, they don't belong to any of the big groups and their group consists of just 5 members.
Lisa- just 5 members? How can that be possible?
[Suddenly they heard door knocking sound]
Hope- come in
Guard- sir the spies have arrived.
Y/n- tell them to go to the meeting room. We are coming.
Jk- Jen after checking who is the person, inform us. We are going.
******Meeting room

[The meeting room is so silent because everyone is thinking about their sudden calling and the arrival of other spies

[The meeting room is so silent because everyone is thinking about their sudden calling and the arrival of other spies. Now everyone is just praying anything bad not to happen. Their thoughts were cleared by the entry of their boss and his companions.
In between all this, one of the spies named Ethan gained confidence and asked about their sudden summoning.]
Ethan- Sir, may we know the reason for your sudden order to come here?
Jk- well Ethan, I need some information.
Ethan- what it is sir?
Lisa- About the queen.
[After hearing the word queen, everyone became silent. It's like no one is present in the room. All of them are shocked, the word queen, just made their soul run out.]
Spy2- Ar-re you-u asking about the queen madam-m??
[All of them can hear the fear in his voice]
Y/n- Yeah, she is asking about the queen. Who is she?
Ethan- She is a nightmare to the ones she targets, A fictional character. No one has seen her face, if one happens to see they are dead for the next second.
Her cruelty and the way of killing is the thing she is famous for.
Hope- She is that popular? How come we never knew?
Ethan- The whole Daegu knows her sir.
Maybe she is the one who doesn't want you guys to know her. She can easily hide her identity.
Hope- How does her group work and how does she kill anyone that you are so afraid of?
Spy2- sir no one knows how her group works but I can tell you one of her famous killings.
She killed the 3rd famous mafia in Daegu, who happened to see her face. The death happened in his own mansion, all his guards were present there, and even a fly couldn't enter without permission. After the night passed, when his wife opened the door, she saw his dead body, or should I say corpse. His eyes bulged out. All his flesh is removed. Later in an autopsy, it is found that in his organs they found nails. Which he was made forcefully to swallow. A person who sees his body will get fear of death. When they found his diary he wrote about her appearance which said like this- a divine beauty of heaven, both eyes weren't enough to see such amazing art.
For which the queen replied with his blood, this was the reason for your death but liked your writings. ~ QUEEN..
Hope- Now, I understand why you fear her so much.
Jk-(After listening to what they said, I understand why James said she is a demon. Then what about the letter she sent?? Is she trying to fool me. What is her plan?)
[The meeting room door was burst open, by Jennie]
Jennie- I found him. All of you, now leave the room.
[After the spies left the room, Jennie started to speak]
Jen- The person who entered here is as expected a worker, but disguised. I can't track him because he is no where to be found in both government and mafia records.
And the good news is that I got to know how the queen's group is working.
Lisa- woah babe, you are fast.
Jen- well, they recruit gangsters, and after the work is done they cut the ties off.
Hope- what? Won't they have any issues?
Jk- why would they hyung, actually it's the best option. They will have low maintenance and no problem with an imposter.
Jen- right jk. But what I found interesting is that they will be killing all the corrupt mafia and leaders. No harm to any innocent people.
Jk- interesting. Any other info and what about the initials- JTH? Because as far explained by our spies, she wrote it down as queen.
Y/n- yeah, u also noticed this JK, maybe she is hinting about her name I guess. But anyway happy married life.
Jk- noona, stop it. It's already late let's leave, we will talk about this tomorrow.
****Sk mansion
The morning is bright and chirpy. With pleasant silence which was broken by the sounds of bells from the pooja room.
The person who is given an arati to God looks beautiful and ethereal and is now surrounded by all the members because of the sudden noise.
After the pooja was done, he started giving the holy offerings to everyone, who gladly accepted. Unlike a hesitant person.