Bloomed Love

******Next week in college

Jk- It is too boring.. when will he come??
[He was roaming around the college garden, waiting for his friend, but someone else came.]
Yoona- good morning!
Jk- Good morning, you are Junho's partner right?
Yoona- yes, I am yoona.
Jk-nice to meet you. I am jungkook.
Yoona- I know, after I was announced as the partner for your friend everyone asked for an exchange.
Jk- are you a new student? Because I never saw you before.
Yoona- yeah, I transferred here because of our family business. By the way, where is your friend? He said he would meet me the next day but he never came??
Jk- he is not feeling well, I was told he would be coming today. I am also waiting for him.
Yoona- oh, if he comes today, ask him to meet me after lunch in the library. I will leave now, already your fans are eyeing for me
(Jk chuckles)
Jk- okay okay then bye.
Yoona- bye.
[Yoona left, then jungkook turned back to go to class but saw an unexpected, excepted person.]
Jk- woah!! You scared the shit out of me.
Junho- what were you both talking about?
Jk- Nothing, wait why are you so concerned about it? First, you have to greet me.
Junho- first say why she came here.
Jk- she asked about you and asked to come to the library--[Junho left or should we say ran from there.] I didn't know love was so blind...
***Library
[After several hours of waiting.....]
Junho-(sits nervously in the library, checking his watch) She should be here, where is she??
Yoona-[rushing in, slightly out of breath] Sorry I'm late! I got caught up with something.

Junho-[smiling] No worries, I've been waiting for you

Junho-[smiling] No worries, I've been waiting for you. Let's get started on our project.
Yoona-Thanks for being patient.
Junho-[blushing]Of course, anything for you. I enjoy spending time with you.
[Yoona looked at him a bit confused.]
Junho- I mean, I never met someone like you, everyone tried to flirt with him so.....
Yoona- hey, no problem and stop explaining. This will be your new experience so all the best.
[ From there their journey started together and he fell even harder. The library became his second home and also his favorite spot.
Her innocent talk, sweet behavior, and her caring made him believe in love again. All we can say, they both fell in love.]
***After one month.
Mingyu- so now we can conclude that deforestation is causing global warming.
Jk- We need to overcome it by planting more trees and decreasing our carbon footprint.
Jk/Mingyu- Thank you.
Teacher- well done both of you. Next yoona and junho.
Junho- Good morning everyone present here, today we are going to talk about renewable energy sources...
.
.
.[Guys I don't want to lag it, if you want to know about it then Google it.]
.
.
Yoona- For our betterment and future generations, we need to use this energy as it is free and is an unlimited resource.
Junho/yoona- thank you.
Teacher- It's a nice topic, good job.
Teacher- All of you guys did well and it's the end of the day. Happy long weekend.
Jk- hello Jun, remembered me?
Junho- I don't know who you are.
Jk- yah! Should I say all the nonsense things you did to Yoona?
Junho- jungkook-ah, how can I not remember you. My best friend, my savior, my-
Jk- stop now, did you even propose to her that you are doing this much overaction?
Junho- no, I am waiting for the right time.
Jk- Bro, go and say it today. Or else anyone would go and propose to her. I already stopped so many people for your sake.
Junho- I don't know.
Jk- ok then I will say bye.
Junho- jungkook stop, stop. I am going.
Jk- waiting for you at home with everyone. All the best.
[Jungkook left, junho searched for Yoona and spotted her going out, so he followed her.]
Junho- Yoona, Can we talk for a few minutes?
Yoona- what happened jun?
Junho- please?
[Yoona agreed and they went to their favorite spot, the library]
Junho-umm, Yoona.
Yoona- tell me junho, what you wanted to say?
Junho- That, I've enjoyed our time together. You made this project way more exciting than it should be.
Yoona-I could say the same. Your company makes the library a lot more interesting. (said looking around the library)
Junho- You know, I've been thinking. These past few days have been incredible, and I can't help but feel a deep connection between us.
Yoona-What are you trying to say?
Junho-(takes a deep breath, looking into her eyes) Yoona, will you do me the honor of being my partner not just for the project, but for everything? Will you be my girlfriend?
Yoona- junho?
Junho- yes, sweetheart. Just say yes. After seeing you on that day, I lost my world and you became my world. In this one month, you showed me what love is.
Again I am asking, will you be my girlfriend?
Yoona-(surprised, but with a smile) Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend and love to become a part of your world.
[They both hugged each other]