Murderer

Next day
**Jk pov
(Today's morning is so silent, unlike the past few days. I don't know why. Because I didn't hear the bell sound from puja? I signed and woke up.)
***dining room
(Namjoon hyung and jin hyung are only present here, Dad went to America for some dealing, and Jimin and Yoongi hyung went on a date. At least they are enjoying)
Jin-kook, sit down. I will bring the breakfast.
(I sat down on my chair and roamed my eyes to see if he was there in the kitchen)
(Jin Hyung came outside and served me my favorite breakfast chocolate pancakes with my favorite banana milk.)
Jin- I hope you like it
Jk- I love this, thank you hyung. (Jin smiled and sat beside Namjoon Hyung)
Jk- hyung, I am not going to college today, as Jimin is not there. I will be going to the office.
Jin- No problem jungkook. I will drop Tae.
Jk- by the way, where is he?
Jin- He went to the temple.
Jk- alone? ( I was about to get up and go)
Namjoon- No, I sent him with the guards. Anyways Shall we go kook, Jin will drop Tae. We are going in the same direction. Come let's go together.
(I know why he is saying it. He wanted to talk with me.)
**in car
[Namjoon is driving and Kook is sitting in the passenger seat]
Namjoon- It's been a long time since, hung out together.
Jk-(chuckles)- yeah, I guess it's been years.
Joon- So, how is life?
Jk- as usual as hectic as possible and full of problems.
Joon- these things will never leave us, kook.
Jk- I know hyung.
Joon- thank you so much for yesterday.
Jk- But the problem has happened because of me hyung.
Joon- if it's not your enemy, it should be my father's enemy. All are the same for me and About Jin, sorry for his behavior yesterday.
Jk- no hyung, I got his apologies already with my favorite food.
Joon- he is always like that.
(After a minute of silence, I can't keep my curiosity so I asked him)
Jk- hyung, why Tae is afraid of these things? Being belong to the mafia, uncle will surely train you and him. Then why does he get scared of a gun and he can't even fight?
(Joon Hyung, slowed down the car and parked aside. I know something is bothering him and he doesn't want to say I guess.)
Jk- I am sorr--( cut of by joon)
Joon- no need kook, I am ready to say but I don't think it's my place to say it.
(He glanced up to the sky and uttered)
Joon- Everything that happens around us gives us a purpose to live and he thinks he lost it.The person you are seeing today is just fake. He wants to make himself look stronger, so no one comes to him and mess his life again.(He then started the car and dropped me in the company)
(After going to my cabin and started focusing on my work, I am just remembering those sentences he said to me)
Jk- what does he even mean by it? (I sighed)
***5 hours later
[Trying to work for 5 hours, he decided to leave to home. But he received a call]
Jk-Hello?
....- come right now to the base
[Call declined]
***Black shadows base
[Coming to the base is not what JK wanted, but after receiving the call.]
Jk- What happened?[he just said this because he is so annoyed by the work and the puzzling conversation with namjoon.]
....- Well, we received a letter from your wife.[.... Fanning the letter]
(Letter?)
Jk- from the queen?
.....-hmmm
[He rushed towards the person grabbed the letter and sat down next to her.]
...- ohh, so enthusiastic towards the letter, huh?
Jk- stop it lisa, btw why you didn't go to college?
Lisa- don't you think, I should go to the college being hurt like this.
Jk- then why u come here?
Lisa- well, I guess to torture somebody, but after seeing this my plan changed.
(JK sighed and opened the letter)
*****************************************
Dear Jk,
I am missing your presence near me. I just want to cuddle with you all day and night. In this new city, I am feeling a bit lost. Nevertheless, this is where we first met. After a series of boring days, I went to a park yesterday. The environment there is so lively and pleasant. I just can't take my eyes off those kids who are playing, they are so cute. I hope one day our kids will be playing there and you will be by my side. Anyways you know one kid got my eyeson him, he just looks like you. Those big round eyes with the innocent face. He came near me and asked me whether I had a boyfriend. Well being so proud of myself, I replied to him saying that I was married and had a handsome husband. His face changed in color and he went back and brought his friends. I loweky thought he would wage a war, but an unexpected thing happened. All his friends started asking our love story, then I replied saying- A love that blossomed amidst the dance of life and death, where everything went numb with only our eyes with each other. After saying this they stared at me confused, maybe you will know it. Right, hubby?
-your wife
JTH
P.S.- I know today is a frustrating day for you, so please don't overwork yourself and take care. xxxxxxx building, road 25. Thank me later when we meet
*****************************************
(I started reading the letter along with Lisa, as I had no option.)
Lisa- this time she started with JK, I guess she is angry with you. (she commented.)
Jk- she at least talks unlike you.
(Lisa rolled her eyes)
Lisa-she is so romantic jk..(she gave me a cheeky look)
(She likes kids I guess, who never likes them, but she is already imagining family also?)
Lisa- She is so confident about herself, wow she is your type jkayyyy.
Jk- shut up( but what caught the attention is the last lines- A love that blossomed amidst the dance of life and death, where everything went numb with only our eyes with each other.)
Lisa- What does that mean? You guys met each other.
Jk- who knows?
Lisa- there is a postscript.
(After reading the postscript, I understood one thing. Whoever she is, she knows my feelings. She planned her future with me in it and she is so sure that it will happen.)
Lisa- I will track down the address. (she left, I read the letter again and I knew she wrote the letter today )
(While I was reading the letter again, I received a call from Jin Hyung asking me to pick up Taehyung. I think I can't face him. When I was about to go, Lisa came and said--)
Lisa- Jk, I think your wife is a bomb. She gave the address which we are still searching for.
Jk- jun-ho's address?
Lisa- yes(she chuckled darkly.)
Jk- then, let's meet our friend tonight. ( I said and went to pick up Tae.)
***College
(I am still thinking about the letter, who is she? How is she so accessible in my area also Uncle Kim supports her. Eyes, she mentioned the eyes. I was in a deep thought, suddenly I felt someone poking my back. I turned round to see the innocent ball, staring at his legs.)
Taehyung- let's go. I don't want to be here.
(He said those lines and went inside the car.)
(I started driving the car, I wanted to talk with him but I didn't have the confidence. What unexpected happened is he talked.)
Tae- Don't feel guilty, that did not happen because of you. If not today, I will die tomorrow.
Jk- I am sorry.(I replied)
[Tae looked towards the mirror and saw his reflection with blood covered his hands.]
[He checks his hands and sees them covered with blood.]
**it's his imagination
[Tae started crying seeing his hands. Jk panicked and stopped the car.)

Jk- what happened Tae?Tae- I should have died there jungkook, I should have died there

Tae- I should have died there jungkook, I should have died there. I am a murderer, I killed them I killed them.
Jk- kill? Stop Tae, stop crying.
Tae- Go away jungkook, I will kill you also.
Jk- Tae, get hold of yourself.
[After a few minutes Tae started closing his eyes due to the medication, he took given by the doctor and mumbled]
Tae- I killed aunt jeon and mom.
[He left in the deep slumber.]
( I now, knew what Namjoon Hyung said.)
*****************************************
Why did Tae killed them?
What happened to him?
Who is jun-ho?
Let's seee ...
*****************************************
Do vote