friends and foes

Author pov-
***in car
There was a comfortable silence between them but one didn't like it😁
Taehyung-Soo, Mr.Stalker, may I know the college name we are going to???
[Jungkook was taken back because of the sudden question]
Jk- please don't call me by that name. It was just a coincidence. And if u don't even know the college's name why you are even coming?
Taehyung- well how can I even know? I graduated 1st year one day before coming here and today, uncle said to join college for which I nodded my head and you are asking if I created some crime?? [Tae got too offended by jk question 😡]
Realization hits JK and " I am sorry I didn't mean it, the college's name is Seoul University of Business Management."
Tae - woah you got fooled so easily 😳, how can uncle give his business to you in the future...
I pity Uncle...
Jk- soo, it's acting..[glared at taehyung]
God, you are insane.
Taehyung- insanity is my superpower you know..and may I ask you, what's your excuse for being so ordinary?
Jk- well you will see it in college😑😑

***in college
When JK's car entered everyone surrounded it as if he was a celebrity and everyone was his fan...[to be honest it's true🧐].
Taehyung- god, wherever I go why this much following
Jk[dumbfounded]- well they came for me I guess??
Tae- it's time for shine baby...
He opened the car door but not even a person was looking at him.
[The world's handsome is standing in front of them again not even staring at him.. they have to go to hell😤😤]
Taehyung was shocked and saw the crowd following inside the college along with JK. He mentally noted down this point.
Tae- does he think my existence is invisible, God from next time I am not coming with this dumb bunny...
Tae entered the college and navigated through the corridors, Taehyung scanned the unfamiliar faces, his gaze lingering on the diverse crowd and searching for the principal room, and then again he bumped into someone[deja vu]
Tae-i am so sorry.
...- hey, no problem. Are you a new student?
tae- yeah, I was searching for the principal's room and got bumped into you
...- hey, no problem. By the way, I am y/n
3rd year. I will show you the principal's office, or should I say my dad's office🤫
Tae- thank you so much. I am Taehyung, you can call me Tae. New joined 2nd year and I will keep it a secret ok👌.
Y/n- ok tae.
***In principal's office
Y/n- Dad, I brought the new student
Mr. Choi- y/n how many times do I have to say not to call me dad in here?
Ohh, you must be the new student Hyunbin sent..(now his gaze is on tae)
Taehyung- yeah, it's nice to meet you, Mr. Choi.
Mr. Choi- pleasure is mine, y/n go to your class.
Y/n- ok dad, bye tae.
Mr. Choi- you are just looking like your mom. Oh, I miss her.
Taehyung- oh you knew her Mr. Choi.
Mr. Choi- how can I not? She is my friend's sister. Anyways call me uncle when we are alone and this is your schedule.
Tae- thank you, uncle.
After opening the door, he found y/n was still there.
Tae- didn't you go??
y/n- Nah, I will accompany you till your class.
Tae- thanks.
y/n- after class, come to the cafeteria, I will introduce my friends.
Tae- ok
******* Jeon manison
As tae and jungkook left, everyone gathered in the garden and enjoying their moment. Jin and jimin gossiping about each other husband. The other three are discussing about some business related then,
Mr.Jeon- Namjoon, can we talk for a few minutes personally?
Namjoon- sure uncle.
They walked a little far from them and
Mr.Jeon- So joon, I know that you hate mafia but can you please tell what has happened? The sudden attack, you guys coming here and your dad hiding. I can't even get hold of him where is he? Please Namjoon. Who planned this all??
Namjoon-[he knows he can't say the truth because of tae and to be honest he only know half things.] Uncle, I am sorry, I can't say anything currently but I can also say that these all are planned and Dad is going to come here on his birthday. So, please don't worry. All I also know is everything is going to be settled.
Mr.Jeon- can I ask you one last question?
Namjoon nooded.
Mr.jeon- whose planning is all these?
Namjoon- it's not my place to tell Uncle. After appa comes he will only say everything.
Mr.Jeon sighs.
Mr.Jeon-[So he knows and I have to wait for a few days.]
*******Classroom
Jungkook's pov-
God, first time in my life I am getting scared because of him. I shouldn't have left him there, but I got no option because of the crowd. ahhh, which class would he be in? Wait why I am worrying, he knows how to handle himself and others.
Then the professer came and started her class. In middle we heard a knock at the door
Professer- oh you must be the new student, pls come in.
The person I expected came inside looking ethereal and beautiful.
Professor- please introduce yourself dear.
Tae- hello guys, I am Taehyung new student. Hope we don't make friends because I don't like to be with trash.[looking at certain person] Thank you.
[All the students and professor are shocked 😲 ]
Professor- umm, ok Taehyung. Please sit backside of bogum.
Bogum please raise your hand.
[Taehyung went and sat there, but fortunately or unfortunately he is sitting before jungkook.]
Jungkook- I know he was indirectly saying I am trash. What can I expect afterall he is Kim. Wait is he talking with that bubblegum, he said he will not talk with trash.
Bogum- hello Taehyung, I am park bogum
Taehyung- hii!
Bogum- If you want the previous week notes then feel free to ask. I will give them.
Taehyung- okk, if I need then I will ask.
Jungkook- (I can't control myself, why I am feeling something) no need I will give it to you.
Professor- Enough with the talking, now concentrate.
After the class is done Taehyung doesn't paid much attention and went out.
End of pov.
****** Cafeteria
Taehyung pov-
I was searching for y/n but some group came towards me.
...- So you are the new bitch Right guys..
.....- yes Mina, a new bitch who like to whore around.
Taehyung- Are you searching for your member but I am sorry I maybe don't know the person u are searching for.
Mina- bitch, what did say??
[She lifted her hand to slap Taehyung but Taehyung hold it.]
Taehyung- well I thought you guys were blind, but don't even know you are deaf also. Please take good care of yourselves or else someone will throw you into trashbin. Now I have to wash my hands properly.
......- how dare you to say
[Then y/n entered the scene as she waited to see what Taehyung do?]
Y/n- Irene, if you don't stay back then you know what I can do and where you and your gang can be.
[Irene and Mina left from there, angrily]
Y/n- you were so cool tae.
Taehyung- well I am born to be cool.[he did his hair flip. Sassy u know.]
Y/n- Come let's go and meet my friends.

**************
Hello guys..
I think this is the longest chapter so far.
What's going to happen next huh?
*************************