Letter and Competitor.....

***Night time in black shadows base

[A black attire with a black mask on his face, only his eyes are seen-his eyes which show no emotions, walking inside where everyone Bowes in fear of death. A total demon arrives, and his aura dominates everyone. He came and sat in his place, like a king....... who is none other than our JK...

 who is none other than our JK

jk's mask

Then a group of people entered with masks on. Doors closed immediately after they entered.]

JK- what happened, why u call me? [ looking fiercely towards them]

Lisa- we got hold of those backstabbers.

Jk- just kill them. [said unbothered]

Y/n- listen jk, they said that they came from the same group that attacked night lights.[night lights is Mr.Kim mafia group name.]They also said that something big is going to happen.

Jk-Hyung I said to look into the matter of Kims. What happened?[totally unbothered of what y/n told]

Hope- No information. It is said that everything was planned and our informers were killed before the incident.

Jk-Anything else?

Jennie- We got a letter or should I say you got a letter.

[JK raised his eyebrow and asked to give it to him.]
[He opened it----

Dear hubby,

How are you? I am feeling bored staying here. How can you leave your newlywed wife here in this new city? I know you have to do some business, but have some affection towards me.Anyway, I am writing this letter to inform you that the queen is coming to meet the king, that is you. I advise you to beware of your surroundings and if you guys don't go to your weapons base by 12, say bye to those babies.

Let's meet soon mi amor❤
Your wife
JTH

...... after reading the letter, JK looked towards them and said]
Jk-Who sent this stupid letter?? [but inside his heart, he felt a bit overwhelmed, because he never received anything like that]
Jennie- Don't know, it was just lying in your place.
Jk- send our people there and see whether the news is true or not. Hyung, noona go with them.(both hope and y/n left)