Smoke for rats and a devil..

Mr.Kim- what the hell??

Namjoom- what do you mean by attack?

Guard 1- sir we got no time, hurry.

Mr.Kim- Tae,can we talk in private and Namjoon pack your bags?

(in the office room)

Mr.Kim I know Tae, u knew about this attack right?

Taehyung-Well maybe I am the one who planned it. (smirk), Call uncle jeon and say we are coming there and Dad you be here in our hidden base as everyone knows you are the mafia king, they gonna chase after you. I called your special arms. In a few minutes, they gonna clear everything and destroy the group.

Mr.Kim then why the need to hide and u guys going there??

Taehyung-well a smoke has to start for the rats to come out. Anyway, I am missing my uncle, I will visit him now after so many years.

Mr.Kim-I am trusting on you, you go I will call your uncle.

Mr.Kim nodded and said, "Be careful, Taehyung. Don't take unnecessary risks."

Taehyung smirked, "Don't worry, Dad. I've got this under control. Just make sure you stay safe here."

As taehyung prepared to leave, Namjoon was still grappling with the sudden turn of events. "Tae, you planned this attack? And why are we going to Seoul?"

Taehyung chuckled, "Yes, I planned it. I needed a reason for us to leave the city without drawing too much attention. And SK is a good place to start-a nice distraction, you know."

Namjoon raised an eyebrow, "Distraction from what?

Tae's eyes gleamed mischievously, "From the bigger game I'm playing. The Ruby group is just a pawn. There are deeper layers to this, hyung."

With that, Taehyung left the room, leaving Namjoon bewildered. He quickly packed their bags, contemplating what Taehyung had in store.

Meanwhile, Mr.Kim contacted his old friend Mr.Jeon,jungkook's father, informing him about the imminent danger. Mr.Jeon, concerned for his children, agreed to meet at a secure location.

Well, let's see what happens afterward.....

In-flight-

Namjoon is full of rage because of what happened earlier

He has only one thought in mind, if other things had happened, he would lost his family.

Jin- don't worry Namjoon. Nothing has happened.

Namjoon- how can I not worry Jin, he kept everyone in danger. I always say them to stop but no.

Jin- I know but leave it, nothing has happened.

Namjoon- if not now, in future jin. See him, sitting silently like nothing happened, can't u even say a word to his brother before all the nonsense he did?

Taehyung-(smirk)speaks to the one who was nowhere to be found yesterday. I also know how to protect my family. So stop it hyung.

Namjoon (has taken back and realizes his mistake)-I'm sorry but please from the next time, please say anything to me. By the way what do you want to do in SK?
We can go somewhere else ??

Taehyung-I just want to complete my studies there(he shrugged.)

Jin- Well, I know you are not going there for that reason only, what do u want to do there?

taehyung- That's the reason I call u my bestie Jin hyung. What can I say there lives a devil who is waiting for its tame(he smirks.)

[no one understands it, but they don't want to point it out.]

***********************************************************************************************

who are those rats and who is the devil, he was talking about????