walking weapon

Seoul-

In the beautiful mansion, which is completely silent, like people don't exist. They heard a loud voice.

....-Uncle, pls come and take me away from this satan.

..- what happened yoongi?

Yoongi- See what your son did to me. he has thrown me out of the room.

Mr.Jeon- What can I say, I also faced it, my son. (remembering his young days of marriage)he is just like his mother. What can I say?

Jimin- Good morning pappa(he hugs him).

Mr.Jeon-good morning minie . Why did you throw him out of the room?

Jimin- he is loud and disturbing my sleep.

Yoongi- oh hello Queen Elizabeth, it's you who was snoring badly.

Mr.Jeon- I can't be with you guys. Btw how was the meeting yesterday jimin?

Jimin- Well, it is fantastic because it was with namjoon hyung, who is my best friend

Yoongi- Now I have to call my best friend.

Jimin- where did he even go?

Yoongi- he-e has gone to night out, yeah night out.

Mr.Jeon- Be serious. he won't like those things, yoongi.

Yoongi- Well uncle, he went to complete some things. That is what he said to me.

Suddenly, doors burst out.

...-Good morning.

Mr.Jeon- where have you been?

(...)- In the base

(no one talks because they know that Mr.Jeon doesn't like people going out without protection or any backup.)

(... )leaves from there. Everyone can see that his clothes are drenched with blood but no one says anything.

Jimin- Papa, seriously you scold me so much then why are you leaving him?

Mr.Jeon- a weapon doesn't need protection, jimin.

Yonngi- Come for breakfast guys.

Suddenly everyone hears a phone ringing, which has never rung before.

Mr.Jeon picks it- Hello

Mr.Kim - bin , just listen, an attack has happened here, everyone is coming there pls take good care of them. I will come to Seoul, when everything is settled. Don't ask anyone any questions. Already they are panicked. Please.

Mr.Jeon- ok be careful hyung and I will take good care of them. Bye.

Breakfast table***

Jimin- What happened, dad?

Mr.Jeon- let Jungkook come.

(There comes the walking beast who sits on his seat.)

Mr.Jeon- Namjoon and his family are coming.

Jimin- what do you mean, he said they are not interested in going anywhere. Also, Taehyung is completing his studies. Is Kim uncle is also coming?

Mr.Jeon-no, I was just told to take care of them.
Jungkook, ones ask our informers what happened there.

I know something bad has happened or else they wouldn't take that decision. Jimin and Yoongi, bring them from the airport and make the preparations according to their taste.

Jungkook come with me.

In the garden-

Jungkook- What happened Dad?