Fallen Revenge

*** The next day, outside Jeon Mansion
Yoona- jun, is it a really good idea to go?
I mean, you proposed to me yesterday and ...
Junho- hey, don't worry sweetheart. They are just crackheads like jungkook, moreover, Mom asked me to bring you home. You know in our group, whoever proposes and the next day comes to meet mom, their relationship will be lifelong without any fights.
Yoona- I hope she likes me. I am already nervous, I feel like I am passing a big exam. (she sighed)
Junho- Come let's go( he said while holding her hands.)
[The door opens and all the members are in the living room enjoying their time together.]
Junho- ahem, Attention guys, meet my girlfriend Yoona.
[Everyone looked at him and at her and again started doing their work.]
[Junho can see that Yoona is upset.]
Junho- hey what happened? As you guys asked I brought her, so why aren't you giving attention here?
Lisa- junho!! Give us 10 minutes, we had a bet with jungkook that we will beat his score.
Jennie- Lisa checkout.
Jhope- Yah, jungkook-ah stop increasing the score, you idiot.
Y/n- I am feeling like I will lose my 5000 won. Nooo
[Junho and Yoona were dumbfounded after hearing their conversation.]
[Junho went and offed the power supply of the game.]
All except jungkook and yoona- junho, I will kill you. I lost my 5000 won(they started shouting.)
[Listening to all the sounds, Mrs.Jeon came down to check.]
Mrs.Jeon- You pigs, get out of my house if you want to shout. You guys are disturbing my packing.
[Everyone stopped after hearing her voice and no one dared to give a reason.][she scanned the whole room and landed her eyes on a beautiful girl.]
Mrs.Jeon- Are you my junho's girlfriend? ( she asked looking at Yoona.)
Yoona- yes Aunty. ( she replied clueless, as she was not getting what was happening here.)
Mrs.Jeon- you are so beautiful, junho has a nice choice after all.
Junho- Mom, meet yoona. And you idiots, please give some attention now.
Yoona- jun, stop it.
Junho- ok, baby.
Y/n- wow, already you are doing what she says.
Jk- yes, noona. He also forgot about me and left for college early.
[Then Mrs.Jeon pulls the ears of y/n and jungkook.]
Mrs.Jeon- hey, don't feel bad. They are just trying to test your patience. (she laughed awkwardly.)
Jk- eomma, my ear is paining leave it, please.
Y/n- yes Mom, please. We will not say anything.
Junho- yoona, she is y/n who is getting punished by Mom and he is Jhope, her fiance.
Jhope- hi!
Lisa- hello, I am Lalisa and she is my girlfriend Jennie.
Jennie- hello.
Junho- she is jungkook mother and my 2nd mother Mrs.Jeon.
[Yoona gave a smile to everyone.]
Yoona- hello everyone, I am Yoona. Sorry to disturb you guys in the middle of your work.
[Mrs. Jeon left them and came near Yoona]
Mrs. Jeon- hey, don't be sorry. We are happy for you to be here.
Lisa- and also accepting our junho as your boyfriend. You got real guts(she gave a thumbs up👍)
Yoona- I am happy to have him in my life. And yeah I know I got some guts.
[After her reply, junho was dumbfounded.]
Everyone- Welcome to the group. We are likely to hire you in our gang.
Junho- Mom, please help me.
Mrs.Jeon- I can't help you as I am not a part of your crackhead group. Anyway, all the best for your future. (she said this and left.)
[ Like that all of them enjoyed with the new member and addition to the family.]
**Dinner
Mrs.Jeon- Everyone, a small announcement. I am going to Daegu to meet my chingu.(friend)
Lisa- When you will come Mom, I can't handle these immature people all by myself.
Mrs.Jeon- I will come by next month. I will have peace with my favorites there and Don't worry Lisa, jimin is coming here tomorrow. I don't want my house to be burned by you guys.
[After hearing this, everyone became silent.]
Jhope- Jimin is coming again?
Jennie- Our enjoyment will start again
Yoona- who is Jimin?
Mrs.Jeon- My elder son.
Yoona- huh?
Lisa- He is as sweet as sugar but can become hell if we do something. He us currently in abroad for studies.
Jk- at least I am happy. I don't need to worry.
Mrs.Jeon- Your worry starts next month kook. Your girlfriend, yeji will be here.
Junho- Everyone, from next month onwards no entry to Jeon Mansion. Let Kook suffer alone.
Y/n- we are more than happy junho.
Yoona- wait jungkook has a girlfriend?
Jhope- Yes, his girlfriend from childhood. Right, kook.
Jk- don't be jealous of her hyung. I know she is more beautiful than your fiance.
Y/n- yes, yes. But don't forget she is married.
Mrs.Jeon- stop now, you guys are scaring that poor girl.
Yoona- no, aunty. It's just that I am not understanding.
Junho- don't worry baby you will see it yourself in future na.
Jk(sighs)- I have to prepare everything.
[Next day, Mrs.Jeon left for Daegu along with Mr.Jeon.]
***Outside the Mansion
Spy- Sir, Mrs.Jeon left.
Mr.Lee- Our plan started.
Mr.Park- Now, it's your time to act Mr. Lee
Mr.Lee- of course, you can see my Oscar-level acting.
****After a few days
[These days have been peaceful yet quiet. After Jimin's entry, everyone had gone on a few trips together.]
**Right now in Jeon Mansion
Y/n- I am so happy, I think Mom should go on a few more trips like this.
Jimin- I know, but I am missing her. I think she is enjoying even more than us.
Namjoon Hyung and Taehyung said they would come along with her next month.
Lisa- I am waiting to see Taehyung, he is a mysterious one to us.
Jeenie- Oppa, you never took pics with him? We want to see him.
Jk- No Jennie, this time also there were no pics in his phone. But I saw someone else.
Jimin- jeon jungkook, did you check my phone?? You dumbass.
Jhope- umm, jimin. Will you lower your voice?
Jimin- why?
Jhope- they are sleeping( he said pointing at Junho and Yoona)
Jimin,y/n, Lisa- why would they not sleep after what they did yesterday?
Jeenie- yeah, shut your mouth in front of the baby.
Jk-(pointing at himself)- baby??
Jhope- yes, you are a baby. Let go from here. If he listens to your talks, we will be dead meat.
[Slowly they all left, leaving the love birds.]
**After a few minutes
[Junho's phone started ringing.]
Junho- hello, dad.
Mr.Lee- Come to home immediately with your girlfriend.
[Junho widened his eyes because he wanted to keep this matter away from his dad. But what can he do.]
Junho- Sweetheart, get up.
Yoona- where Jun? I am tired.
Junho- I know baby, but my dad called and asked us to meet him.
Yoona- ok, let's go.
***Lee Mansion
Mr.Lee- Welcome home, my children. (He said giving a hearty smile.)
Junho- Dad?
Mr.Lee- don't worry junho, Mr.Jeon said everything to me. Hello, Yoona. I am Junho's father. Nice to meet you.
Yoona- Nice to meet you, uncle.
Mr.Lee- jun, your new trainer has arrived. Once go and talk to him, I will give company to her.
Junho- okay dad. ( He said and left to the garden. It was a bit suspicious of him but he let it go after his dad mentioned Mr.Jeon.)
Mr.Lee- So, you are Yoona, who tried to capture my son in your trap.
Yoona- what do you mean uncle?
Mr.Lee- oh please. Don't call me uncle, call Mr Mr.Lee.
I know after seeing his money, you came after him.
[He then showed his phone, where she saw her family tied up and guns pointed at their head.]
Mr.Lee- If you do as I say, they will be left alive or else.