unexpected fight

Jungkook's pov-(mostly bold letters)

I was waiting at the dining table for taehyung, whom I never saw, then I heard....

I guess no need to go.., he is coming.

That was the moment I saw him, he is looking beautiful as he was when we first met.

shit !!!!!

He is the one with whom I fought at the airport when I went to catch the man.

***********airport

Jungkook-(I was walking forward while keeping my eyes on my target. Then my shoulder bumped with someone.)

"Watch where you're going! "said that person while giving a glare at me.

Excuse me? You walked right into me, I said raising my eye brow.

I most certainly did not. You were so engrossed in seeing somewhere that you didn't even bother looking. said that beautiful guy(wait beautiful)

Author au- this point your honor. We will remember it again.

Maybe if you weren't storming through here like a hurricane, we wouldn't have this problem!, jungkook said.

Oh, it's my fault now? Typical.

(The heated exchange catched the attention of passersby, a few casting curious glances at the scene unfolding.)

Look, I don't have time for this. Just watch where you're going next time., I said and left.

Likewise!, he replied and then we crossed our path. But I didn't know that the person I bumped yesterday was again in front of me.

[he is talking so casually with my family.]

He saw me but wasn't surprised, so I acted with the flow. then I heard-

they mean who uncle?

Taehyung and jungkook .

ohh so he also took a business course.

Umm may I know who is this person??, [taehyung asked out of nowhere]

(I know he said that on purpose.)

well an ungrateful brat and unfortunately my brother.

I rolled my eyes, what can I say, I got a great family who likes to disrespect me.

stop it, jimin. Let them eat first afterwards u can talk all nonsense.,yoongi protested.
Thank God yoongi, at least u think about me

Mr.Jeon- anyways Taehyung meet jungkook, my son.

Jk- nice to meet you taehyung.

Taehyung- me too.

(Well I guess something is cooking in his mind

Oh god.)

afterward, Dad asked us to meet in his office room.

****************************************************

OFFICE ROOM-

Jk- what is it, Dad?

Mr.Jeon- well, today will be his first in college, so take care and where did you go yesterday?

Jk- I went to sign the choi's deal and check the new club(i told half truth, Did some of his spies said something. Oh god).

Mr.Jeon- I know you are still searching for that girl kook.

Jk- If you know then why are you asking dad?
(This is one of topic which I hate to discuss with him)

Mr.jeon- you don't even know who was that girl who saved you but still searching for her.

Please till everything settles forget her and did you look into the situation which I asked for?

Jk- the ruby group did a sudden attack on Kim mansion but I didn't understand, why they came here because the group is like a speck of dust under their feet. I didn't get any other information about them, I think you have to ask Namjoon hyung and Dad, pls stop forcing me not to search for that girl who saved my life. if that day she won't be there then I wouldn't be standing in front of you.

Mr.Jeon observed junkook closely, his gaze penetrating. "I understand your persistence, kook. But there are things beyond your knowledge, things that could put you in grave danger."

Jungkook's expression turned grave. "I know there's more to it, Dad. But I can't turn a blind eye to the truth. Whoever she is, she saved my life. And I owe her more than I can fathom."
Mr.Jeon sighed, grappling with the dilemma of shielding his child from danger while respecting jungkook's determination. "Alright, but be cautious. And about the attack-Namjoon might not hold answers."

(I looked at him confused.)

Mr.Jeon- well a person who isn't interested in following his father's steps won't know dear.

(So Namjoon hyung is not into the mafia. Then who is taking care of the night lights?)

(then they heard the door knocking )

Taehyung- Can I come in uncle?
Yes dear, Dad said
what do you want to talk about uncle?, Taehyung asked dad unbothered by the my presence.
Tae, did your father call you and inform you where is he?, asked dad desperately.
Taehyung shook his head, then I asked-
do you know anything about the attack taehyung?
- no, I was only told that some gang was going to attack and Dad sent us here, he answered.

ok tae you can go and pack your stuff for college. Jungkook will be waiting down in the car to pick you up ok? Dad said to him

okk. He replied and left the room.

did he also not know anything??, I asked my father.

we have to wait and see, he replied.

(I think Dad is hiding something.)

*****************************************************

(right now I am waiting in my car for him.

What is taking him so much time..)

guard go call taehyung to come, I ordered the guard

But at that moment -Taehyung came and said, no need I came.

ohh, you came I thought u would come after the world ended.(in most sarcastic way possible)

Then he replied-oh, Please, the world could crumble, but my arrival is non-negotiable. After all, who else could add this much flair to the end of days?

(ohh good that mouth can be the death of mine someday.
I regretted saying that.)

*****end of pov

*********************************************************************************

who is the girl who saved jungkook and what's goings to happen in the college..

lets wait and see.