ll

BLAKE VOLKOV
6:24 am
This was the most fun I've had in years. Met the most charming girl i've ever laid my eyes on.

Ocean blue eyes, golden blonde hair long enough to wrap my fist two times around it, so short she only reached my shoulders and she smelled heavenly. I could listen to her talking about fucking spinach for fuck's sake for hours and hours on end and still ask for more.

The way she spoke and apologised to me that night. The way her arms wrapped around me when she hugged me yesterday and the fact that she had to stand on her tippy toes to do so. When i discovered her dorm was right next to mine, I was the happiest man on earth.

I got up from my bed and quickly got ready for my lectures. I put on a grey hoodie, black jeans and a black jacket over. As i stepped out the door, my eyes landed on long, silky blonde hair.

Aurora started walking to her class with her roommates but i decided to follow her. When she got into her class, she split up with her roommates and walked to the back of the class, still not aware that I was right behind her.

Today, she had on a gray, tight, long-sleeved t-shirt that showed her tiny waist just perfectly along with some blue jeans and uggs. She also had a white headband on her hair and it complimented her whole look so well.

When she sat down, she looked to her side and when she saw me her eyes widened and her pink, full lips parted and I couldn't help but chuckle at her expression.

"Good morning, Aurora." I reached my hand to shake hers, and she hesitantly took it. I felt her small, soft hands touch mine. Her rings freezing my palm.
"Good morning." she muttered. Her sweet, quiet voice sending shivers down my spine.

I looked away from her and leaned back in my chair. I could see her eyes were still on me from my peripheral vision. I looked back at her but she looked away immediately. I smirked.

Something I can't understand is how this girl had me obsessing over her after only knowing her for a couple of days. It was like she put a spell on me or something because I have never felt like this about a girl in my life. I have been through multiple "relationships" in my life, I've been almost everywhere but I've never met a girl like Aurora.

I wanted- no , needed to have her. I needed to smell her vanilla scent every millisecond of my life. Needed to see her eyes squint whenever she smiled, needed to watch her whole face lighting up whenever she talked about books, needed her quiet hums of Taylor Swift songs tattooed in my brain. I just needed her.

**************
HE'S DOWN BADDDDDD
anyways what do u guys think so far