XIII

BLAKE VOLKOV
7:12 pm

After shopping and going places for hours. We finally decided to go back.

"Blake, thank you." Aurora smiled at me and I stopped looking at the road to look at her. "Don't worry about it." I smiled back at her. I gave her everything she wanted except for one thing.
I pulled the car over.

"What happene-" I didn't think twice and cut her off by smashing my lips onto hers.

It was finally happening. The moment I had dreamt of ever since I had met this girl. The moment I had stayed up till sunrise to write about. I was probably more nervous than she was in that moment. Heavy breaths and groans escaping from me every second, as I kissed her passionately.

I held the back of her head, pulling it closer to my mouth so I could taste more of her. My other hand was on her waist, gripping so tightly she yelped. She kissed back the same way. Fast and desperately, as if she had also been wanting this. Needing this.

She didn't kiss like how I imagined Aurora to kiss. She kissed me like she was trying to steal my breath away and kill me. Like she needed it to live. And I was going to fucking go crazy because of it. The quiet moans she let out in my mouth.

Her hands were everywhere on me. They travelled from my hair, chest, shoulders, arms to my knees.
Her touch felt like it let a scratch or a scar on me. Her long, pink-painted nails digging into my skin.

I rolled her long hair around my fist. Once, twice, and pulled her away from the kiss by pulling on her hair.
"Should we go somewhere else?" I said through heavy breaths. I noticed she also couldn't catch her breath. She finally said "Your place."

I immediately turned the car on and drove as fast as I could. "Blake!" She screamed. "Why are you going so fast." A laugh escaped from her.

"Because I need you." I said nothing but the truth. We arrived to my place a few minutes later. I quickly got out of the car and opened the door for her. She immediately smashed her lips on mine. I picked her up and closed the car door with my foot. I walked towards the door to my house and opened it, also closing it with my foot and not looking back. I put her down and pinned her against the wall hard, completely covering and towering over her. The way she looked up at me with submissive eyes made me want to ruin her right there and then. I went back to kissing her and grabbed both of her hands and pinned them above her head so my body was completely pressing against hers. She let out a louder moan and pulled away from the kiss.

"You remember when I fell asleep on your car that night?" she was out of breath. "You kept moaning." I kissed her again and she chuckled and pulled away. "It's because of a dream I had with you." Again, with the eyes.

"Tell me more about that dream please, princess?" I couldn't help but slowly kiss her all over her face as she found the words to explain the dream to me.

She finally spoke. "You pulled the car over just like how you did earlier and kissed me. Then you told me to go to the backseat and made me sit on your lap." I listened to her soft, quiet voice talk about the filthiest things as I was all over her.
"And then you said," She continued. "That when you fuck me, you want to hear me scream for you and begging you. That you want to see my legs spread out on your bed and you also want to see me on all fours. And that you want to pull on my hair as you take me from behind. Also that you want to destroy me."

Her words made me shiver. She had actually thought of me in that way as well. I groaned loudly when she finished telling the dream and smashed my lips onto hers again, but harder.
I grabbed on her ass and she bit my bottom lip, hard.

"Fuck, princess." I said before picking her up and walking into my bedroom. I threw her on the bed and got on top of her. We made out for a few minutes before I took her sweater off, revealing her white bra.
Which was then gone as well.
I groaned at the sight.

"You look so fucking beautiful right now, I might have a heart attack." I spoke in a serious tone. She let out quiet, soft moans as I stared at her. Naked. On my bed.

"Blake," she moaned my name. The way she said it made me kiss her so hard, she had to pull away every minute to catch her breath.

I pulled her on the edge of the bed and slowly unbuttoned her jeans. She lifts her head up to watch me as i'm doing this. As i'm slowly destroying her.

I take her jeans off and toss them on the floor. Pink thong. "Fuck," I muttered under my breath. I take off the thong too. She starts to say something but stops. "Say it," I said while kissing her from her neck, breasts, stomach to both of her thighs.
"Take off your hoodie." she almost moaned. Four simple words, blonde hair, blue eyes and a gorgeous face were all it took for me to obey. I was left in only my t-shirt so she said, "Take that off too." and soon my t-shirt was gone too.

My more muscular, bigger body completely covered her tiny one. Her nipples hardened and I sucked on one of them, making her back arch. She moaned loudly. "Blake!" she almost screamed. I kept on sucking and licking her nipples until she was a moaning mess. I then kissed her from her stomach to her core which made her whimper. "Spread your legs for me, princess." I said coldly and she obeyed.

I groaned at the sight of her like this.

"Good girl." I said before kissing her core more and devouring her. Her back arched again and she screamed. I ate her out like a man starved.

"Blake-" she choked. "Slower."
I went slower but rougher and she grabbed on the sheets. Her legs on my shoulders, my arms wrapped around her thighs.

When I could tell she was close, I pulled away and she sighed from frustration. I then stuck one finger inside her and she screamed loudly. "Wait," she got up and grabbed my hand. "I've never done that before." She quietly said.

My eyes widened. "You've never been fingered before?" I take my finger out and look at her.

"N-no" She stuttered. "It's okay. I'll be careful." I said before slowly sticking a finger inside her. I could tell by her face expressions that it felt a little uncomfortable. I moved my finger in and out some more. When I heard her moans and knew she was enjoying it, I pushed another finger in, stretching her out.

"Oh god." Her moans and screams echoed through the room. "Come for me, Aurora." I thrust my finger in and out of her faster so she reaches her climax. She cried out in pleasure as she came.

I stood up and watched her laid down, panting and breathing heavily on my bed. She looked up at me with submissive eyes, as my naked upper body towered over her. Her lipstick and mascara were messed up and I groaned at the sight.

"Get on your knees."  I said coldly. She quickly got up and on her knees. I saw in front of her. She slowly started to unbutton my jeans and pulled them down. I looked at our reflection in the mirror in front of us. Aurora on her knees, her bare ass, unbuttoning my jeans.

When my jeans were off, she slowly started to take off my boxers too.

***************
I TOLD YALL YOU WERENT READYYYY. on my knees for blake volkov.