XVI

AURORA ROSE

"Wanna explain last night?" Camilla spoke as we were walking to our next lecture. Pearl was walking next to her, Alex and Leo walking behind them and Blake was on my left, nudging my arm.

I tried to swallow but the question dried up my mouth. I held my books tighter as I looked up at Blake, who was smirking beside me, and pretended it was his throat that I was strangling. I was going to kill him.

"Yeah about that," I cleared my throat. "My wifi was bad so our call got cut off." I made up an excuse without thinking.

"That's strange because Blake wasn't answering the phone either." Pearl raised an eyebrow and Camilla bit on her bottom lip, trying not to laugh.

Fuck. I reached for Blake's arm and pinched it without them noticing but he didn't react at all. "Really?" I chuckled. "Strange."

We walked into class and sat at the back. "You really do suck at keeping quiet." Blake whispered in my ear.

"I'm going to kill you." I quietly said without looking at him. He let out a deep chuckle. "Your tiny, five-foot-nothing body would do absolutely nothing." He got closer, "Although, I will admit, you are pretty good at scratching. I have plenty of those on my back right now."

Flashbacks ran through me. Biting, scratching, hair pulling.

"Blake," I couldn't help but giggle as his lips touched my neck. "They'll see."

"So what?" He drew circles on my thigh as he inhaled the perfume on my neck. "You smell like heaven."

I felt someone looking at me so I turned to my left to find Camilla and Pearl staring at us and giggling to themselves while Blake was dangerously close to me. I cleared my throat and moved away from him.

"You guys fucked, just admit it." Pearl laughed and Blake joined in with a deep, quiet chuckle and I punched his arm with my elbow. I choked on my own spit.

"That was insane." I widened my eyes at pearl. "If I'm wrong then why is Blake sitting so close to you right now, why the first day we met when you called Blake, you almost melted while talking to him, why do you always laugh at everything he says and most importantly." She dropped her hand on the table. "Why is his hand on your thigh?"

I was left completely speechless. "I'm also going to need answers." Camilla shrugged and Pearl giggled.

"We fucked." Blake said and suddenly my blood stopped flowing, my heart stopped beating and my eyes remained opened and wide. Camilla's and Pearl's eyes widened. What did he just say?

I immediately turned to him, confused. "I knew it!" Pearl laughed. "So this probably means that you were doing it when we called you?" Camilla slapped a hand over her mouth.

"Yeah, whatever." I simply said and opened my laptop. "Oh my god." They both almost screamed.

"I don't care because you two are dating Alex and Leo." Their eyes widened at the mention of their names. "Hell no." Pearl's cheeks get red.

"Whatever." I turned my attention back to my laptop and Blake squeezed my thigh.

After the lecture ended and we went outside, I hesitantly locked my arm with Blake's as we walked with Camilla, Pearl, Alex and Leo. Blake pulled me closer to him and I looked up at him and smiled.

"Your shoes are untied." Leo spoke, turning to Pearl. He kneeled down and tied up her shoe laces.

"Aw." Camilla looked at me and we both laughed. "Stop." Pearl punched our arms.