Vlll

AURORA ROSE
8 pm

After a long night of tension, questions, nerves, fake laughs, we finally got out of that house. I felt light headed, as if there was some kind of bad energy and magic in there.

I got into Blake's car and put my seatbelt on. "This was a long night." I mumbled under my breath. "Right." Blake chuckled. "I'm sorry for all the weird questions my father kept asking you."

"It's okay." my laugh faded into silence. We drove in silence for another ten minutes before he said "So," he cleared his throat. "wanna stay over at my place tonight?". The question froze my whole body  up. Stay over? His place?

"Your place?" I stuttered, trying to get words out of my mouth but I just couldn't think. Ever since I had that dream with him, I wasn't able to think of anything or anyone else. I was either going to regret this or never want anything else. "Okay."

"Yeah?" He looked at me and smiled. "I swear, I won't do anything. I just think it would be fun."

"Yeah, same" I smiled back. "Can I play my playlist?" I asked.

"Yes." He said before handing his phone to me.

I opened Spotify and played Desert Rose by Lolo Zouai. "I've been obsessed with this song lately." I confessed. "I like listening to it while I read."

"Why's that?" He asked and raised the volume a little. "It gives me romance and flirty vibes." I turned to him. "Especially the ending. It gives me chills."

The ending came on and I closed my eyes to enjoy it.

After the song ended, I opened my eyes and caught Blake staring and smirking at me. "What?" I chuckled. "Nothing." He cleared his throat.

" He cleared his throat

BLAKE VOLKOV

We arrived at my place. Honestly, I didn't even know what I was doing. Aurora was all I ever thought about during dinner with my parents, and I regret swearing that I wouldn't try to do anything with her. I lost control whenever she was near me.

We stepped inside my living room. "You can go change in my room. I'll find you some of my clothes." I walked to my room and picked out one of my t-shirts and shorts. I handed them to her. "Thank you." she smiled at me and my heart melted. "Don't worry about it" I smiled back before she closed the door. Something about the fact that Aurora was naked in my room made me shiver. Her dress and heels on my bedroom floor. Her in my clothes. Fuck. I ran a hand over my face while I waited for her to come out so I could change as well.

I turned to the door  when it clicked open. And there she stood, wearing my t-shirt and shorts, barefoot with pink-painted toenails, no make-up on in my house.  My clothes looked way too big on her and I chuckled at the sight. "I'll go change as well." I said. "Make yourself at home."

I went into my room, changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt and opened the door to find Aurora already asleep on the couch. I quickly picked her up and took her to my bed. When she got comfortable by herself, I whispered a goodnight to her and left the room. I then, fell asleep on the couch.

*************
WHAT A MAN WHAT A MAN WHAT A MAN WHAT A MIGHTY GOODDDDDD MAAANNNNN