IV

BLAKE VOLKOV

9:27 am

She was sitting next to me. So close, her shoulder nudged mine, but it wasn't enough. My voice shook and cracked as I taught her my methods of studying. I cleared my throat for the fifth time before I said "Green is for the things you understand, yellow is for the things you kind of understand but still need to work more on and red is for the things you don't understand." looking into her blue eyes the whole time.

Golden hair, charming little blue eyes, kissable rosy lips, delicate hands and a pink soul. The prettiest soul I've ever seen.

She cleared her throat and nodded at my explanation. I couldn't help but pause and take a glance at her and she notices it after a few seconds so I turned my attention back to the book.

"Understood?" I said after I finished my explanation and she flinched a bit.
"Y-Yes." she breathed. "Thank you." she locked eyes with me. I stood up, "no worries".
She stood up aswell and followed me outside of the library and we started walking together.

Earlier this morning, I had gotten a call from my father inviting me for dinner. Him and my mom have been trying to find me a wife for a while now. So, to not disappoint them, the last dinner I had w them I had told them I found a girlfriend. Which was obviously false but the idea of ever disappointing my father made me feel unwell.

Today, they told me they wanted to see the "lucky girl". Nonexistent, lucky girl.
My breath caught in my throat as a million thoughts ran through my head.

"Aurora, I need a favor from you, in return for my broken phone." I smirked and her eyes widen from curiosity. "What is it?" she said with her honey-sweet voice.

"My father invited me to dinner today. They told me to bring my girlfriend which I had told them I had, except I didn't and there's a long story behind that," I cleared my throat. "I need you to become my girlfriend for just tonight."

She stared at me in shock and her eyes widened even more. Her lips parted. "What?" she mumbled quietly. "Just for tonight. You're just gonna need to come with me to my parents' house and have dinner with us. And basically act like my girlfriend." I explained.

She stayed quiet for a few seconds before she and said. "Fine," she sighed, "how fancy is it?" she started walking again and I smirked.

"Very. My parents are the definition of bougie and expensive," I chuckled. "But don't worry. I will be taking care of your dress, heels and purse of preference."

"Great." she said.

This will be fun.

*************
WHEN HE'S RICH A PAYS FOR YOUR STUFFF>>>>>
😩😩😩 lord