Vll

BLAKE VOLKOV
7:02 pm

Aurora fell asleep. She was asleep in my car. It scares me how a person can look so beautiful even while sleeping.

I carefully took my coat off with one hand and put it on her, to also help myself. She looked so fucking good in that dress, it made it hard for me to even drive. A few minutes pass by, with The Weeknd playing.

Suddenly, she started moving on her chair more and letting out tiny whimpers and moans. I let out a shaky breath and adjusted my pants. Fuck.

No matter how bad I felt, I needed to wake her up or she would kill me with those moans. What was she dreaming about? What made her moan like that?

I kept my eyes on the road as I placed a hand on her thigh and squeezed it lightly. Her soft skin almost made me crash. After a few more squeezes and taps, she woke up.

While stretching out, she let out a soft moan. All I wanted to do was fucking punish her for torturing me like that. I wanted to- I snapped out of my thoughts when she spoke.

"Hey." she said quietly.
"Hey." I turned to look at her. Her mascara and lipstick were a little messed up. I think she noticed me looking at it so she opened the car mirror and took a glance of herself.

"Oh my god. I look horrifying!" She quickly grabbed her make up remover and other make up products from her bag and fixed it. Horrifying? I chuckled to myself. When has this girl ever looked horrifying?

"Better?" She said as she blinked at me. She was eye-fucking me. I smirked.

"It looked good before." I simply said.

"How can messed up mascara and lipstick possibly look good to you." she sounded shocked. Because it's you. Plus, there's nothing I want to see more than her make up looking all messed because of me.
The thought had heat rushing through me.

I pulled over at my parents' house and removed my seatbelt. "We're here." I coldly said.

I got out of the car and opened Aurora's door and she stepped out while grabbing on my hand. I chuckled at her face as she stared at the massive mansion in front of us. She suddenly slapped my arm but I didn't move an inch. "You never told me your parents' were multi-millionaires!" she whisper-yelled. "I'm going to look so basic in front of them."

The way she stared at me with a mad expression made me wanna bend her over and spank her. But I'll save that for another time.

"You look fine." I pulled her closer to my side by her waist and she flinched at the sudden movement. We started walking towards the house.  "Just fine?" she sighed while touching and fixing her hair. She didn't think she looked good. Ridiculous.

"You look fucking beautiful, Aurora." I muttered coldly and looked at her. "Now get moving." I tapped her back and she obeyed.

We walked towards the door. When we were in front of it, I ringed the door bell. After a few minutes, the door opened and behind it was my mother who wore a black dress, black heels and hundreds of jewellery on her, and my father who had on a black suit and shoes. He looked like my worst nightmare. I felt like entering that house would curse me forever.

My mom's eyes lit up when she saw us. "Blake!" she stepped out and hugged me tightly. "Oh my goodness It's so good to see you!"

I chuckled and hugged back tighter. She smelled and felt like home, while hell itself was right in front of me, staring at me with his eyes that felt like gun shots.

"I missed you." I pulled back. I turned to Aurora, who was looking at us with the sweetest smile. "Mom, this is Aurora Rose, my girlfriend." I placed my hand on Aurora's back.

"Oh my, you are absolutely beautiful." Her eyes widened as she stared at Aurora whose cheeks got pink at the compliment. They hugged each other before Aurora said, "Thank you ma'am, you look gorgeous yourself. I love your jewellery." She smiled.

"You can call me Maria, sweetie." My mom told her and she nodded. We stepped inside to my father. "Hello, dad" we shook hands. "This is Aurora." I explained.

His eyes softened and he relaxed his eyebrows when he saw Aurora. How did she have so much control over everyone and anyone. How did she amaze everyone like this?

"Beckett Volkov." My dad coldly said and they shook hands. "It's nice to meet you." Aurora smiled.

We started walking into the living room and sat down on the massive couch. "What would you two like to drink?" My mom asked as she was holding a cart full of drinks. "I'll have white wine, please." Aurora said.

"Whiskey for me." I said. My mom handed us our drinks and her and my dad both sat in front of us. "Diana!" my mom called out. "Is the food ready yet?" Diana entered the room. She was my parent's maid. A flirty brunette, long haired, tall girl who always tried to get my attention.

"Yes, ma'am." She looked at me and smirked. I looked away and pulled Aurora closer to me by her hips.

"Alright then, shall we?" my father said and started waling into the dining room. We followed him. I pulled the chair for Aurora and she sat down on it and I sat next to her.

Their Chefs had prepared five plates of different types of pastas, three plates of steak, a long plate of bruschetta, one chicken and a bunch of other side dishes.

"This looks amazing." Aurora said, in awe of the food in front of her. You look amazing.
"Enjoy, sweetheart." My mom smiled at her. My father cleared his throat. "So, how'd you two meet?"

This was going to be a long night

***************
"He called me beautiful like it was my name*