lll

AURORA ROSE
8:45 am
I walked out of class, with Blake. The last thing I want is to see this man everyday, let alone have my dorm right next to his so I can hear all about his dirty, personal life.

All jokes aside, last night at around 1 am while I was trying to catch up on my work, all i could hear from the dorm on my right were female giggles and bed noises. Who he hooks up with does not bother me at all, but the fact that people as young as him were doing such disgusting things.

Not being able to sleep at night is not the easiest things someone could go through. When the insomnia hits you, there's no saving from it so you just have to entertain yourself by working and working and working.

Blake followed me around on my daily "walking and studying" after class ended. I hadn't said a single word to him all day apart from good morning, and he didn't seem to mind or say something about it.

While i walked around with my book and highlighter in my hands, he stood right next to me, watching my every move.
I stoped walking and turned to look at him. "What's your problem?" I finally decided to say something about it.
"What?" he snapped out of his thoughts.

I panicked when his green eyes met mine. Some parts of his messy, brown hair were on his face and all i wanted to do was slick them back with my hand.

"You're following me everywhere while i'm trying to study." I stated the obvious, my neck already hurting from looking up at him.
"I thought we were friends, Aurora." he crossed his arms and raised his eyebrow. Friends.

The word was unfamiliar on my tongue. My only friend was my little sister. Everyone else always seemed to get bored of me after a day or two. My whole life I've believed that it was me who was the problem. Me who pushed and scared them away. Always me

"We are?" I genuinely asked and for some reason my sentence changed Blake's whole expression. He took a glance at my notes, cleared his throat before saying, "that method isn't the best for studying." Excuse me? I thought.

He was teaching me how to study now? I blinked at his "advice".
"So how should I study then, according to Einstein." I crossed my arms and sat down on a bench. He sat down, aswell and turned his attention to me.

"Well, first of all, you look like you're freezing to death." He eyed my thin, long-sleeved t-shirt. He was right but obviously, I'd rather freeze to death than to admit someone else, other than me is correct. So i just blinked at him and didn't say a thing.

Before I could even function anything, he takes his own jacket off and puts it over me. He grabbed my book, letting me put the jacket on right, and, as expected, it was huge on me. He chuckled at the sight.
"Thank you." I quietly said and it almost came out as a whisper.
"What do you usually highlight?" He asked while looking at my annotations.

I couldn't get enough of his hair, eyes, the way he manspread while his huge, veiny hands held on my book.

"Aurora?" he waved his hand in front of my face and I snapped out of my thoughts.
"Sorry." I muttered, "Can you repeat that, please?" I asked, questioning myself on why I said please to him. He smirked and repeated the question. "I said, what do you usually highlight?"

"Just the important informations." I replied, hoping that my answer satisfies him, for some reason. "Wrong." was all he said before he grabbed the yellow highlighter from my hand.

"Excuse me?". I've never felt so disrespected in my life. I don't like to be told what to do, especially if it involved my studies.

He suddenly stood up from the bench, my things still in his hands and said, "Come with me. We'll get you colored highlights, go to the library and study." He tilted his head, waiting for a response. Waiting for a yes.

"Sure." I hesitantly said before standing up and walking with him to a store for the highlights. "I look ridiculous with your giant jacket."

He chuckles, "you look fine. Why, do you have someone you need to impress and look good for?" He joked and I hit him with my elbow.

"Absolutely not," I panicked, "Plus, I don't have time for any of that stuff. I'm just not interested." He looked shocked for some reason. "You're telling me you've never been in a relationship before?" He almost yelled and I choked a laugh. "I have, once. This guy I had a crush on made a move on me on the last day of eighth grade but then I got beat up by this girl who I didn't even know."

"I'm sorry." He suddenly got quiet. "What about you?" I asked him but clearly knew the answer to that because of last night.

"I have been in multiple relationships but they never lasted. I always just lost interest fast." He said before I turned to look at him and stared. "What?" He chuckled.

"I heard what you did last night." I crossed my arms but got confused on why he also looked contused. We stopped walking.

He raised an eyebrow. "What are you talking about?"

"I heard female voices coming from your dorm."
He chuckled to himself. "Whatever you heard, I had nothing to do with it because I wasn't there the whole night." He continued walking again. Oh. A wave of relief rushed through me. Strange

We walked to the store in silence and he paid for the highlighters. "Thank you" I murmured when he handed the plastic bag of highlighters to me. "It's nothing." he smiled. Dimples

I swear, when he smiled i forgot how to breathe.

**************
DIMPLES DIMPLES DIMPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BYE