XIV

AUROA ROSE

There was nothing on my mind while Blake Volkov was slowly shattering me. Nothing except for heat and lust anyway. I had never experienced this before but in that moment, when I was on my knees for Blake, I felt as if I had done this before and that I could do it a thousand times more.

"Are you just gonna stare at it all night?" Blake breathed as I was staring at his bare member, wondering how it was going to all fit. I shook my head at his question before I grabbed it and sucked on the tip. I went in deeper and gave it my all to please him.

"Look at me." He demanded and I looked up at him as I moved my mouth up and down his member. He groaned and leaned his head back. Sweat was dripping down his face and I moaned at the sight.

"Fuck," He moaned. "I thought this was your first time, princess."

It was but I had a lot of knowledge because of the books I read. The sudden new nickname made me wet all over again. After a few minutes of pleasuring him, he started breathing heavily and grabbed on my hair, making my head move faster up and down his member. Soon, he came in my mouth, followed by a loud groan. I looked up at him while I was still on my knees and licked his come off my lips and swallowed it all. The Aurora I was before that night at two am when I had met him, would probably be disgusted by that, but this Aurora felt no shame, at all.

He looked down at me, ran his thumb across my bottom lip and I sucked on it while my eyes were still on his. "Get on the bed." He said and that was all it took for me to obey. He had full control over me and I would do anything he said. I laid down on the bed and he got on top of me. If a few days ago someone told me that the guy I met on a random night would take my virginity away, I would've thought they were insane. Now that it's actually happening, I didn't want or need anything else.

"I'm going to go easy on you tonight, but next time? I will ruin you." He muttered. His chain touched my face and i grabbed on it and pulled him close.

"You think there's going to be a next time?" I almost whispered, teasing him. He smirked.

"We both know how much you need a next time, princess." He said before kissing me hard. He's never been more right. He opens one of his drawers next to his bed and takes out a condom. He stared at me, as if he's asking for permission. I nodded and he opened the bag and put the condom on and slowly entered me, making me moan loudly. It felt good but not ideal.

After a few minutes, he moved in and out of me faster and I was a moaning mess for him.

"Blake,"I screamed. "Oh god."

His member in me, his right hand tugging at my hand and left hand on my breast being too much to handle, I kept screaming uncontrollably, which only made him go faster. I bit one of his shoulders and left deep and long scratches on his hard back.

All of a sudden, my phone started ringing, but Blake didn't stop thrusting in and out of me. "Blake," I choked. "I have to take it."

He groaned and exited me. He got out of the bed and grabbed my phone in the back pocket of my jeans, which were on the floor. He handed me the phone. Camilla. She must've called to wish me a happy birthday. I called her back and she answered when I felt Blake enter me again with a smirk on his face. Oh no.

"H-hey Camilla." I barely managed to let out as Blake was thrusting in and out of me faster than before. I scratched him on his chest with my long nails, trying to get him to stop but he didn't even flinch.

"Happy birthday!" Camilla and Pearl screamed but I couldn't even hear them because of the pleasure. Everything was blurry and nothing else mattered except for Blake's member, moving in and out of me so fast that my eyes rolled in the back of my hand.

"Hello?" Camilla spoke. "T-thank you, g-guys" I accidentally moaned.
"I'm so sorry I couldn't call you all day, I was really busy." She sounded like she was chewing on something. "It's o-okay." I breathed. "Oh fuck." I was close. I hung up. I would have to make up an excuse for that later but my main focus at the moment was Blake and his touch. I threw the phone beside me, looked at him muttered. "Asshole." before coming, hard, followed by a loud moan.

He then came as well and pulled out of me. We both laid there, breathless, speechless and clotheless.

"Woah." I breathed and he chuckled at how wide my eyes were. I turned to him and said. "Why would you do that!" He grabbed my wrist before I could slap his chest and pulled me into a kiss by it. I giggled and pulled away.

"They definitely heard your screams." He grabbed a box of napkins and cleaned himself before putting his boxers on. He got back on the bed with the napkins and spread my legs. "Be gentle, I'm sensitive." I quietly moaned. He gently cleaned me with the napkins and I got up to put my thong back on.

"Of course you would own a fucking pink thong." He watched me as I put it on. "Have you guessed that my favorite color is pink yet?" I giggled as I laid down on the bed again and so did Blake.

"Get some rest, princess." He pecked my lips. "We'll talk about this later."

"Okay." I quietly mumbled before I fell asleep in his arms.

*****************
Will be starting a new book 👀