XVII

BLAKE VOLKOV
"Hi pretty people!" Pearl ran up to hug me and Aurora holding a whiskey glass in her hand.

"There's so many people here." Aurora looked around Pearl's massive house. I looked to my left and saw a group of people smoking weed, on my right were girls grinding against each other and the smell of cigarettes and alcohol covered the whole place up.

I saw Camilla, Alex and Leo walking towards us. "You look so hot." Camilla said while hugging Aurora, looking completely wasted. Alex held her waist so she didn't fall.

"Rest on me like that." Alex told Camilla as her back was facing him and resting on his chest, his hands wrapped around her waist.

I placed my hand on Aurora's lower back and guided her to the couch to sit. "Get some rest, blondie. You will need it for tonight." I whispered in her ear and grabbed her and placed her on my lap.

"Get some rest?" She chuckled. "We're at a party."

I opened my mouth to say something but I got interrupted by a loud, high pitched voice.

"Rory." I heard pearl yell from afar. We turned around and saw both Pearl and Camilla running to us.

"Come on," Pearl whined. "You can sleep with him all you want at home. Come dance with us."

Aurora looked at me with a smile on her face and pecked my lips one last time before standing up and grabbing the drink off Camilla's hand.

I turned my attention to Aurora dancing and swaying her hips to the music. Her eyes found mine in the crowded room and I couldn't help but smirk.

My eyes darkened when this tiny, probably 5'8, wasted jerk started dancing his way to her. His eyes remained on her open chest and legs and all I wanted to do in that moment was take them out with my own hands and shove them down his fucking throat. I changed the position I was sitting in when he started whispering something in her ear and placed his hands on her hips.

I stood up, walked over to them and pulled Aurora close to me by her waist, yanking his hands off, which will be burned by the end of this party. My body towered over his and he had to raise his head in order to look at me.
Camilla and Pearl looked startled and scared for his life while they watched me slowly melt him with just a look.

"Is there a problem here?" I finally said, my hand still gripping onto Aurora's left hip.

"N-No sir. Me and Aurora know each other." His voice shook. Me and Aurora know each other. 
"I don't want anything to do with him." She quickly said and that made the decision for whether I should let him live or absolutely destroy him. Destroying him was the better option.

"I don't want an explanation from you on how you know Aurora. All I'm going to do is break your hands for touching her, stab your eyes for looking at her and take your brain out with my own hands for even just slightly thinking about her." I got closer to him as he backed away. I grabbed the collar of his shirt "Now, I would hate to ruin her evening by doing that in front of her but trust me, you won't get out of this alive." I let go of him and turned to Aurora.

I placed my hand on Aurora's lower back and guided her outside. "Blake, what are you doing?" She finally spoke but i didn't stop leading her to my car.

I opened the door for her and we got inside. "Home. You don't want me to be killing any men for just simply looking at you, do you?" O turned the car on and exited Pearl's front yard.

"N-no." Her soft voice spoke.

"Great, so we're leaving."

A few minutes later we arrived at my house.

Aurora placed her bag on my kitchen counter and sighed. "Well, that happened."

I smirked and slowly walked towards her. I placed both my hands one the counter, caging her in. Her chest was pressed against mine and her back pressed against the counter. She looked up at me with those submissive eyes.

"It did, do you want to know why?" I lowered my head to her height and almost whispered to her.

I looked at her arm and noticed the goosebumps on it. I grabbed it and ran my thumb on it.

"Tell me." She quietly spoke, her voice low and slightly shaking. I ran my finger over the laces on the sides of her body which revealed her soft, vanilla scented skin.

"Because no one even looks at what's mine, let alone touch it." I tucked pieces of her hair behind her ear and wrapped her hair around my fist. "And god knows what I would've done to him if you weren't there. He would probably not be walking on this earth right now."

I kissed and nibbled on her neck and she moaned, giving me more access to it.

"Understood?" I whispered in her ear and kissed it.

"Yes." Her eyes closed and her whole body shivered. She grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me into a kiss. I smirked against her lips.

She placed her right hand on the back of my head and her left on my chest. My hands were on her hips, gripping tightly.

The soft kiss turned into a rough, fast, desperate one, our tongues fighting for dominance. I grabbed her and placed her on the counter and got in between her legs.

My hands found her dress zipper and i pulled it down. She helped me take it off and revealed her bra.

"I'm obsessed with you." I said against her neck. "I can't even think when you're not around."

She slightly giggled against my lips. "Why's that?" She ran her fingers over my chest while looking up at me with submissive eyes.

I ran my thumb over her bottom lip and kissed it while my hand was on her hip. Even if she was sitting up on the counter, I still towered over her just the same.

"Your voice, face, laugh is like no other." I held the side of her face.

"These lips," I kissed her lips.

"This ass." I placed a hand over her ass and squeezed.

"And fuck," I lowered my head to her breasts.

"These tits." I pecked her chest and she let out a soft moan.

She grabbed the back of my hand, pulling me closer to her neck as I kissed and nibbled on it, throwing her head back to give me more access.