Plan

"Soobin."

Soobin saw a chat notification from Giselle. He quickly typed in his reply.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Any visitors today?"

Soobin chuckled. Giselle is checking on Winter like a private investigator.

"Yeah, every day. Today was someone from the HR. She says she just wanted to ask about some of Winter's requirements. I doubt it."

"Is there anyone that Winter seemed to have shown any interest yet?"

"As far as I can see, none."

"That's good! "

Soobin wasn't interested in replying again until he saw another message from Giselle.

"Hey, do you really like Karina?"

"Of course, I do. Why?"

"Well, I have this proposal."

"Is this something good?"

"Of course, silly. This will benefit both of us."

"Tell me more about it ."

"The plan is I'll help you with Karina while you help me with Winter."

"That sounds fair. When do we start?"

"Tonight."

---

It was the end of the day. Soobin saw Winter already preparing her stuff so he approached her, "Hey, going home now?"

"Almost. Just sending a few more emails to clients."

He comfortably sat at Winter's table. "You seem to be in a hurry, you have plans for later?"

Winter thought about it first before shaking her head. "None of top of my head now. Why?"

"It's just that I noticed that you've been here for more than four months now but haven't hung out with anyone yet."

Winter bit her lip when she realized the same thing. "Now that you mention it, yeah, you're right. I didn't notice that myself."

"So, do you wanna go with us later?"

"With whom?"

"Karina and Giselle invited us to go out. You know, it's Friday and weekend is approaching. We might want to unwind for a bit." said Soobin convincingly. He tapped Winter's shoulder. "Plus, they want to celebrate the approval of the lipstick ad. You and Karina did a great job on that."

Winter was planning to turn down the offer until a certain name was mentioned. "Is it just gonna be just the four of us? With Karina and Giselle?"

"Yeah, yeah. The girls were actually expecting you'd come."

Winter's face lit up. "I guess, that sounds like a good plan."

"Cool."

------

"Hey, do you want to hang out later?" Giselle asked Karina this time.

Karina, who's never really fan of going out, immediately shook her head.

"Nah, I just wanted to rest tonight. It was a stressful week."

"It's not everyday that I get to go out with you," said Giselle, pouting. She got to pull this one off because Soobin already confirmed that Winter is coming.

"But we're together every day. You see, we even sit across each other."

Giselle sighed, feeling more hopeless now. "Just this one, Rin, c'mon.."