Nuisance

"I'll only stop if you bring me to your place now."

"No, no, no! This is not right!"

The intern didn't seem to get it. "What's right for you then? This?" Somi started unbuttoning her shirt.

Oh shit!

Winter realized that it was serious when she saw a small pink brassiere already being exposed.

"Hey, stop doing that!" said Winter, buttoning back the shirt while Somi was still unbuttoning the others.

What should I do with this girl! Damnit!

🎶 Feels like I'm walking on tightrope, my heart is in my throat, I'm counting on high hopes to get me over you 🎶

Both turned their attention to the ringing phone on the dashboard. It was Winter's.

"Excuse me, I need to take that call." said Winter, slightly panting.

Somi sighed loudly but eventually gave in. She sat back on the passenger seat and buttoned her shirt back. Winter went out of the car to answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"Winter? Are you alright?" It was Yunjin calling.

"I think so. I'm glad you called." Winter wiped her sweat with her handkerchief.

"Why do you sound exhausted? Were you running or something?"

Winter glanced at her car before saying, "I was in wresting with someone..."

"What?"

Winter facepalmed herself when she realized what she said. "One of the new interns in the office was assaulting me in my car a while ago. I don't know how to tame her."

"Assaulting?" Yunjin laughed. "You should try to stop being charming for once, Winter. It's just your fault."

"It's not funny, Yun," Winter hissed. "She was about to kiss me before you called."

"What? So I was right, you were really in trouble."

"Huh?"

"I was having a weird feeling just now that I need to call you and I don't know why. It turns out that you really need someone to save your butt then."

Winter chuckled. "Yeah. Thanks Yun, I'll make it up to you next time."

"girls nowadays are so aggressive, eh?"

"Tell me about it." Winter rolled her eyes. "Tsk. What should I do with her?"

"Tell her you already have a girlfriend. She'll stop if you do that."

"But I don't want to break her heart, Yun."

"What if she keeps on assaulting you? Don't tell me you'd give in?"

"No. Of course not. I'm still in love with Karina, okay?" said Winter. "I don't have the slightest interest in this kid inside my car."

"Then tell her that you're with Karina."

"I can't. Karina is the one supervising her. I'll be dead if she finds that out."

"Then tell Karina about it."

Winter thought of it as a good idea. She'd do anything to stop this girl from harassing her. "Do you think she would agree to that?"

"If she likes you she will surely agree to it."

"But she has been avoiding me lately. In fact, she has been avoiding me after the trip," Winter confessed.

"Avoiding you in what way?"