Confession

The buddies went back to their table with the Aftershock bucket in Ning's hand.

"Let's have some fun tonight, guys," ning said, putting the bucket down at the center of the table.

"Wow, are we really drinking that?" asked Minho.

"Yes, we will." Ning winked. "Sometimes binge drinking has a purpose, guys," she added looking at Winter.

minju picked up a shot glass from the bucket and realized what was brought them. "Wow, Ning. You really wanna get smashed up tonight?"

"Well, it's not everyday we get to see each other, Minju. Let's enjoy this." said Ning.

"But you're still driving home, aren't you?" Minju reminded.

"I changed my mind. I'll be getting a room here for tonight."

"Yeah, you better. I don't want drunk-driving accidents happening anymore," Minju chuckled after saying that.

Ning burst into a loud guffaw. She raised her hand to high-five Minju. "That's my girl!"

"Jeez, you guys are bullying me," said Winter. She sat beside Karina.

"Are you going to drink too, Rin?" Ning asked, handling a shot glass to Winter.

Karina smiled hesitantly. "I have low alcohol tolerance. I don't want Winter carrying me back to our room later."

"Oh, come on. Let's go all wasted tonight." Ning insisted, raising another shot glass for Karina to take.

"Nah, let's not force her to drink." Winter butted to rescue. "Remember the last time she got drunk in your bar? She couldn't walk on her own because her legs were numb. The next morning, she can't remember a thing that happened."

"Ah really?" Ning rubbed her chin. "Well, that's a weird trait."

"Yeah, let Karina pass for now so she could carry Winter back to their room," Minho said which was followed by laughter.

karina pulled Winter by her arm. "Minho has a point. If Winter is planning to drink, I might as well watch over her later."

Ning's eyebrows rose. "ooh, that's so sweet of you, Karina." She gave Winter a quick glance.

Winter knew what it meant. She turned to Karina when she felt the latter taps her arm. "Hmm?"

Karina leaned closer and lowered her voice. "What took you so long? You left me here alone."

This is one of those moments when Winter feels like they aren't pretending.

"Sorry, uhm... Ning and I had a short talk."

"Just don't leave me again like that. Take me with you then," said Karina, unaware that she's jutting her lower lip out.

Winter knew that this is a good sign for her confession later. Who knows Karina might say yes to her right away.

---

After two hours...

Minju, Winter and Ningning we're all talking and laughing like wasted drunkards.

Minho only had few shots. He doesn't want to drink that much because of his early schedule tomorrow. Minju had several shots too but refused to drink more when she felt tipsy. Winter and  Ningning were the ones who consumed all the remaining liquor. The bar was about to close that night and they've all decided to go back to their rooms.

"So.. we had a blast, guys.." said Ning, trying hard to get up from her chair.

She walked towards Winter and Karina to give both a hug. "I totally enjoyed this night."