Steve - Hugs

Y/n = Your name    
Y/n/n = Your nickname  

•You just got home from work and you were so tired from the long day you just had. You work at a restaurant and customers were being rude and disrespectful, which caused you stress.

Your POV:
I just got back home from work, I'm so tired from the long day I had. People were being disrespectful for no reason I'm just simply trying to do my job!
I went upstairs to take a shower and get changed. After I got ready I went back downstairs to the kitchen to make something to eat, as I was cooking I heard the door of my apartment open. It was Steve he was working as well at the DX with Sodapop. "Hey doll, how was work today?"  Steve asked me had he came over and pulled me into a tight embrace.

"Work was absolutely awful, today! People were so rude and had so much attitude today. All I want right now is hugs." I replied back in a frustrated tone. Today really wasn't my day. "Oh doll, I'm so sorry your day didn't go well, I had a bad day too. Your not alone. How about we eat, then we lay on the couch and watch TV, I'll give you all the hugs you want." Steve said as he rubbed circles on my back. We let go of the hug and I continued cooking, and Steve went upstairs to take a shower.

After dinner me and Steve laid on the couch to watch TV. He immediately put his arms around me and held me close while we ate our popcorn and watched a movie. My day really did turn out great after all.