Two-Bit - Argument

Y/n = Your name Italics: Dialogue/Thoughts
Y/n = Your nickname

Your POV:
I just got home from work and grocery shopping, I walked into my small apartment to see a mess. The dishes were still in the sink, the floor was dirty, there were a few bottles of beer on the floor and on the kitchen counter. 'What the hell happened in here?!' I thought to myself as I put the groceries down and started picking up the trash from the floor. I went over to the trash can and threw the trash inside, I went upstairs to me and Two-Bit's shared bedroom just to see him passed out on the bed with a beer in his hand.

'Are you serious right now?! He's clearly been drinking all day instead of helping me out around in the house!'  I thought as I sighed in frustration. 'I'm gonna have a goood talk with him later' .

Time Skip
"Are you serious Two-Bit?! I've been working long hours and you haven't had the decency to clean up the house while I was gone?! You've been doing this constantly, your always drinking!"  As soon as Two-Bit woke up I immediately told him that we needed to talk and now he's blaming it on me knowing damn well it's not my fault. "Come on doll it's not that serious I just forgot, okay! What's the big deal?"  Two-Bit replied back in the same way I did. 'Is he for real right now?!'  I thought. "Not that big of a deal?! Seriously? It is a big deal I work hard and all you do is drink Two!"  I said yelling I was just so frustrated with him.

"Look doll, I'm sorry ok! I'll clean up the mess right now just please calm down!"  He said desperately. "Whatever, don't talk to me right now!" I yelled back. I went upstairs and got changed, I laid on the bed for a while thinking. 'Gosh today was so stressful, first my boss was being rude all day, then I got coffee spilled on me, then I accidentally broke some of the dishes at the restaurant and now I just had an argument with Two-Bit!'

Time Skip

Two-Bit's POV:
I feel really bad for not being responsible and helping y/n around the house, she works so hard. I'm just so used to drinking all the time and I get lazy, and I feel real guilty for it. I'm going to try my best to stop drinking so much and I'll help y/n around the house more.

Time Skip
Your POV:
'I felt bad for yelling at Two-Bit, I was just really upset. I'll go apologize.' I went downstairs to the livingroom and I saw Two-Bit sitting on the couch with his face in his hands. "Hey Two, I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier I was just really stressed babe." I said as I was walking towards to pull him into a hug. He looked up at me with a worryingly look, "No doll I'm sorry, I should've cleaned the house while you were gone, and I need to control lo my drinking problems. I'm sorry."  "It's ok Two, I forgive you. Just come here and give me a hug." I said as I pulled him in for a hug, he accepted the affection and hugged me back. "I love you doll." He said as he kissed my head. "I love you too."