Two-Bit

Italics: Dialogue/Thoughts   I walked into the Curtis house and saw Two-Bit sitting on the floor eating a huge plate of chocolate cake with a beer and watching Mickey Mouse

I walked into the Curtis house and saw Two-Bit sitting on the floor eating a huge plate of chocolate cake with a beer and watching Mickey Mouse. 'He looks so cute eating his cake.' I thought to myself, but I quickly snapped out of my trance when I heard my name. "Hey y/n, how's it going?" I turned my gaze away from Two-Bit hearing Soda's voice.

  "Hey Soda! Everything's great how are you?!" I replied smiling with red cheeks, hoping that he didn't notice me staring at Two. 'I'm good. Well I'm off to work I'll see ya later." He replied smiling back walking out the door. I turned my gaze back to Two he was so distracted by the TV that he didn't even notice me talking to Soda.

I sat down on the couch and I saw Pony coming down the stairs. "Hey y/n, hey Two." Pony said smiling. I replied to Pony saying hi with a smile, surprisingly Two replied. "Hey Ponyboy." Before Two-Bit went back to watching TV he finally realized that I was here.

"Oh hey doll, I didn't see ya. You wanna go on a date with me later tonight?" He replied smirking. My cheeks started getting red, he just asked me in a date out of the blue. "Sure why not." I replied with the same smirk. Ponyboy just bursted out laughing when he saw Two-Bit getting excited. I couldn't help but laugh with him.

'Today was a weird day for sure.'