Dallas

YOU WERE WALKING to the Curtis house since you had nothing else to do at home, and your parents were away on a business trip for a few months

YOU WERE WALKING to the Curtis house since you had nothing else to do at home, and your parents were away on a business trip for a few months. Once you got there you walked in and the whole gang was in the living room chatting.

Dallas smirked upon seeing you. You've had a thing for him for a while now, but you never had the courage to say anything. What you didn't know was that Dally felt the same way, and of course he would flirt with you, although you always assumed that he was just messing around since he's like that with every girl, but you thought wrong.

"Hey y/n!" The gang said in unison. "Hey guys." You responded back with a smile. You sat down on the couch next to Steve.

Everyone decided to watch a movie and eat some snacks. As you were munching on some chips, you felt a pair of eyes gazing at you. You turned your head to your left and you caught Dallas staring at you intensely with a small smirk plastered on his face.

Your cheeks turned into a shade of pink, you couldn't help but maintain the eye contact. Dallas winked at you still smirking. You quickly looked away and tried not to smile.

After that little moment you got up from the couch to get a drink, a few moments later Dallas walked into the kitchen.

"Hey doll." Dallas whispered not wanting the gang to hear. "Hey Dal." You replied with a flirty smile. He walked towards you and caressed your cheek softly. "You're so beautiful." He spoke up in a hushed tone. You felt butterflies from his compliment. You blushed as you tired to hide your smile. Dally place a soft and warm kiss on your lips. You didn't hesitate and kissed him back.

A/N - Hey guys!! It's been so long! I decided that I wanted to continue this book a bit more, I missed writing in this book so much! :)))