Darry

A/N: You and Darry are the same age btw

On a hot summer day I was walking to the Curtis house, we're all going on a road trip. I had a medium sized suitcase in my hand and a bag full of snacks. I was so excited! I have a crush on Darry but I'm definitely not telling him that. When I got to the Curtis house everyone was on the couch or in the kitchen. "Hey guys!" I said smiling "Hey y/n!" They all said in unison.

"Hey y/n, how's it going?" Darry greeted me with a smile as he walked into the living room. "Everything's great how about you?" "I'm great". He replied back giving that look that he always does, I get butterflies every time. I blushed as I sat down on the couch.

After waiting for everyone to get ready we all headed to Darry's truck. I sat in the passenger seat, Johnny and Ponyboy sat in the back along with Dallas, Steve, Sodapop and Two-Bit. The ride was fun we ate snacks sang along to songs and talked about old times.

Two-Bit was telling us a funny story, but I wasn't really paying attention. I was looking out the window when I felt a pair of eyes on me I faced away from the window and looked to my left and caught Darry staring me. I blushed, he still maintained eye contact.

While nobody noticed Darry gave me a wink, and caressed my cheek softly then letting go. I felt my cheeks heat up I knew for a fact that my face was red as a tomato. Then out of nowhere Steve started telling a spooky story to scare Johnny and Pony. 'This was going to be a long car ride'....I thought to myself.