Johnny

THE SOUND OF THE RAIN hitting the sidewalk was the only thing that could be heard

THE SOUND OF THE RAIN hitting the sidewalk was the only thing that could be heard. You were walking all alone to your house, the streets were quiet the only sound was the rain.

You had an umbrella with you but the wind kept pulling the umbrella away from you. Then you heard a mustang with a group of socs in it, as soon as they saw you they started to chase you. You immediately began to run as fast as you could.

As you were running you bumped into someone, you looked up and saw Johnny. Your crush. "Oh hey y/n,  why were you running?". Johnny asked you with wide eyes when he saw you nearly out of breath.

You had no time to answer him when you heard the mustang, you immediately took his wrist in your hand and started running.

After running for so long the socs finally gave up and left, you and Johnny entered your house as soon as you saw them leave. "I'm s-sorry about that Johnny them socs were chasin me". You said trying to catch your breath. "Oh man, it's alright, jeez what a run". Johnny replied trying to catch his breath as well.

Johnny stayed at your house for the night, and you finally confessed your feelings for him, you were so happy when he said he felt the same way as well.