Sodapop

YOU WERE AT the Curtis house, alone with Soda while the rest of the gang was at the drive-in

YOU WERE AT the Curtis house, alone with Soda while the rest of the gang was at the drive-in. You didn't feel like going because you already watched the movie that they were going to watch. On the other hand Soda didn't want to go out since he came home tired from work. For some odd reason the gang thought that you two just wanted to be alone.

You've always had a crush on Soda, and the gang obviously except for Soda knew. But of course you would never tell him, he broke up with Sandy months ago after finding out what she did. However, what you didn't know was that he liked you back. He started to catch feelings for you recently, at first he thought that it was just a small crush but the more you would hang out with him and the gang the more his feelings grew.

Soda was sitting next to you on the couch, switching the channels on the TV. When suddenly the power went out. Soda knows how much you hate the dark so he scoots a little bit closer and rests his hand on yours to comfort you. You cheeks turned pink and you felt butterflies in your stomach. "Soda, I'm scared." You spoke up anxiously. "It's okay y/n, I'm right here." He replied caressing your hand softly.

Out of nowhere you hear a loud bang outside, you practically jump onto Soda's lap. You turn to look at him, not realizing how close you two were. You ended up kissing him on the lips since your faces were super close.

Your eyes went wide in shock. You quickly pulled away. "Oh, I'm so sorry Soda I didn't mean to." You immediately apologized with panic. Soda let out a soft chuckle. "It's okay doll." He replied back pulling you closer, he placed his lips on yours again and you gave in, kissing him back. Your lips moved in sync, it was a warm and gentle kiss, his lips were soft.

While the two of you were "busy", you didn't notice the gang come in, and the power came back on. The gang wooped and hollered at you both. "Yeah! Get some Soda!" Two-Bit cheered as he began to laugh.

Upon hearing Two-Bit's voice, you quickly pulled away from the kiss and jumped off of Soda's lap. Your face was red as a tomato by now. Soda looked around nervously he felt his body getting hot from embarrassment. You gulped as you slowly sat down on the couch.

"We came by to check on y'all when the power went out, but it seems like y'all are perfectly fine." Steve spoke up with a smirk. You and Soda looked at each other and bursted out laughing the gang laughed with you both. What a day...