Dallas

YOU'RE AT THE drive-in with the gang, and you're sitting with Dally in his truck

YOU'RE AT THE drive-in with the gang, and you're sitting with Dally in his truck. Steve, Twobit, and Darry were sitting in Darry's truck while Johnny, Sodapop and Ponyboy were sitting in Sodas truck. You held a large bowl of popcorn in your hands, and Dally held two cans of coke.

You took a handful of popcorn and shoved it in your mouth focusing on the movie. "Woah! Slow down mama." Dallas spoke up chuckling softly. You smiled at his words. "Sorry, I'm really hungry." You replied giggling, handing the popcorn to Dally.

"It's alright doll, don't worry about it." Dallas replied winking. Your cheeks heated up at the gesture. You and Dallas have been best friends for years, but your friendship has always been flirty.

You've had a crush on him for years but never said anything, you always assumed that the both of you were just flirtatious. Oh but you thought wrong, Dallas felt the exact same way, he always has.

Dally gently grabbed your chin, caressing your cheek softly. You looked up at him with your doe eyes. "You're so beautiful.." Dallas whispered admiring your features. Your plump lips, your cute nose, your long lashes and your big doe eyes. Your breath hitched, not knowing what to say.

The both of you kept leaning in until Dallas gently placed his lips on yours. Your lips moved in sync, his lips were sweet and soft. After a few minutes you both pulled away to catch your breaths.

Dallas looked down at you, he held your hand before speaking. "Y/n, I've liked you for so many years, I know you probably don't like me but I like you." Your eyes widened and your heart skipped a beat.

"I like you too Dallas, I've always have. I was too scared to tell you anything." You replied smiling softly. Dally sighed in relief, he pulled you in for a hug, caressing your hair lovingly. "My pretty girl.." He whispered as he buried his face in your neck.

Dallas asked you to be his girlfriend, and of course you said yes. For the rest of the night you spent it with the whole gang at the Curtis house, you couldn't be happier.