Ponyboy

Italics: Dialogue

  You were walking in the library looking for a book to read, specifically Gone With The Wind. It was your favorite, as you were looking for the book in one of the shelves you found it. Unfortunately it was too high up for you to reach; then you saw a hand reaching for the book. You turned around and saw the cutest boy ever.

He had light brown hair with grease in it, pink lips and gorgeous greenish-gray eyes. He smiled and said, "Here's your book I noticed you trying to reach for it but couldn't. My name is Ponyboy Curtis." You felt your cheeks heat up as you shook his hand. "Hi, I'm y/n, it's nice to meet you." "You're reading Gone With The Wind? That's my favorite book." He replied with the cutest smile ever. "Me too I love this book!" I said with excitement.

He started blushing as he scratched his head nervously and asked, "So uh can I take you out sometime, you're real pretty and I wanna get to know you more ." I was screaming inside, a boy asked me out!! "Sure, I'd love too!" I replied back with a smile, I ripped out a piece of paper from my notebook and wrote my number on it with a pen and handed it to him.

"It was nice meeting you y/n, you dig good." He said with a small smirk. "You dig good too Ponyboy Curtis." I replied with a smile as I walked away giggling. Today was the best day ever.