Ponyboy

It was a nice sunny day outside, you were walking to the Curtis house to do a school project with Ponyboy since your partners in biology class. You were quite nervous since you have a crush on him, you've have for a few months now. You never really had the courage to tell him.

You got to the Curtis house and knocked on the door. "Oh hey y/n, how are you?" Darry said as he opened the door for you to come inside. "I'm good Darry, thanks for asking. I'm here for Pony we're doing a project for our biology class." You replied back with a smile. "Oh alright, he's in his room. I'll go tell him that your here." Darry said smiling back.

Darry went upstairs to tell Pony that I was here and I sat down on the couch patiently waiting. My heart was pounding I've never liked someone like this before. I turned around once I heard steps coming from the stairs. "Hey y/n come let's work on our project in my room I have all the supplies." Pony said smiling and blushing. 'So cute'. You thought to yourself. "Alright let's go." I replied as I followed him upstairs.

   After a while of working you and Pony were almost done. You couldn't help but stare at him, his brown hair, greenish-gray eyes, pink lips. 'He's so good looking'. You thought to yourself not realizing that Pony caught you staring. "Uh y/n you alright?" Pony asked waving his hand in front of your face. You quickly snapped out of it once you realized that he caught you staring. "Oh uh yeah I'm fine sorry about that." You replied with a nervous laugh.

"Y/n can I uh tell ya something?" Pony asked you scratching his neck nervously. "Yeah anything you want." You said as you stopped writing on your notebook. "So uh I like you, and not just as friends. I really like you, it's fine if you don't like me back but I really like ya." Pony said blushing hard. "I like you too Pony, a lot actually. I've liked you for months now." You replied back not being able to hold back your smile. Pony looked at you with soft eyes. "So will you be mine doll?" He asked smiling wide. Of course I'll be yours Pony!" You said jumping into his arms full of joy.

A/n: YAY another chapter finished! I hope you guys will like this one!! :)) 💞