Steve

You were walking to the Curtis house to surprise Steve your boyfriend and the gang

You were walking to the Curtis house to surprise Steve your boyfriend and the gang. You were on a business trip that your dad had to attend to with your family for 8 months and you finally came back after so long, you were so excited to see Steve.

'I wonder what their reaction will be when they see me'. You thought to yourself before you entered the Curtis house. You were nervous but yet excited, the gang was sitting on the couch talking until they saw you coming in. They're were in complete utter shock to see you but so elated, "SUPRISE!!" You yelled with excitement as they cheered and immediately went up to embrace you in a hug.

"Y/N WE'RE SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU OMG!!" Pony said jumping up in down with excitement, you giggled at how happy he was. You noticed that Steve wasn't there and you were about to ask the gang where he was when you heard his voice. "Hey y'all what's goin on'? He asked as he came walking from the kitchen.

His face lit up with joy as soon as he saw you. "Y/n my pretty girl!!" He yelled with a big smile on his face, as he ran towards you engulfing you in a tight embrace, "Steve!!". You yelled back giggling as he spinned you around in the air, while the whole gang watched you both with smiles on their faces glad to have you back.