Prologue

You can think your life is hell. You can live in something like hell. But you don't know hell until you've lived her life.

Jaylen watched her dad beat, torture, and finally kill her mother on her thirteen birthday. She remembered it like it was yesterday, always saw it replaying in her head. She remembered the look in her mother's eyes when she told her to run and hide and don't come out no matter what. She hid, but she saw everything.

The next day, her father put her in the compound of his club. The girls--the sweetbutts as the members called them--showed her the ropes. She learned how to tend the bar, roll joints, set up lines and needles, put guns together, and so much more a thirteen year old girl shouldn't know about.

The first weekend she worked the bar for the parties, was when she lost her virginity. And it wasn't by consent. One of the new members, Chains, took a liking to her. He flirted with her most of the night but when it came down to it and she said she wasn't ready...

She became his Old Lady the next day and her dad didn't stop him. He even had all her stuff moved to Chains house. She lived with him until she was seventeen, when Chains got arrested. She moved back into the club, but thankfully she wasn't messed with. She was, however, beaten and tortured every day. She was forced to used her computer skills to help her father and his crime ring.

It wasn't until five years later, when she was twenty-three, she was rescued by the people she was taught to hate. She lived with them for three years, getting to know them and trusting them and seeing that they were nothing like her father's club. She thought she had finally found a place, found friends... she even thought she found someone she might actually like, even though he hated her guts.

All this ran through her head as her heart pounded on her chest. She felt like she couldn't breathe, then again it could be because of the black sack on her head. Damn it, she knee she shouldn't have gone for that walk by herself. She blamed it on Hatchett. She could never think right when he was around and when he...

Too late now. She tugged at the ropes that tied her wrists to a chair. She heard foot steps coming down a set of stairs. She stopped breathing. The black sack was ripped off her head and she was blinded by the florescent lights.

Standing before her was Jailer, Crank, Rust, Blood Bag, and Python. Her blood ran cold when she saw her father grinning at her.

"Y-You're supposed to be in p-p-prison..." she stammered.

"There's a reason I'm called Jailer, princess," Jailer's hand connected with her face, snapping her head to the right side. "I always get out."

She licked the blood that was running from the corner of her mouth.

"Now you listen up, you little bitch," Jailer said, sneering. "You're gonna do a little job for me and you're not going to let anyone know about it."

"Why would I do that?" Jaylen asked.

Jailer pulled out his hunting knife and flipped it. "I ran into Chains while I was on the inside. He asked about you. I filled him in and he asked me to give you a message."

In the next second Jailer slid the knife across her arm, slicing her open. She let out an ear piercing scream as the blade separated her skin and her blood poured to the ground.