Chapter Twenty-One

Hatchett grabbed another cooler and loaded it into the van. It was the middle of summer which meant everyone took the day off to have their club party at the Spring. He saw Jaylen walk out of the clubhouse and he stopped what he was doing. Stopped moving, stopped loading the truck, stopped breathing.

Jaylen was wearing a black crop top that read "SWEETIE" across her tits. She had on overall shorts with black vans, her hair was up in a small ponytail, some strands of hair falling around her face with a black and white bandana around her head. She looked amazing. He didn't know what she did, but her tattoo was gone as well.

She looked around and when her eyes landed in him, she gave him a small smile before walking toward Sarah. He shook himself out of it and finished packing up the van.

"Oh my God!" He heard Rebel yell. "You look HOT! I told you you'd fit my old clothes."

Jaylen wrapped her arms around herself. "I mean, I look ok... I'm showing a lot of skin though..."

"You look like one hell of a ride," Cyclone said as he walked by.

Jaylen blush in response and turned toward the other women.

Hatchett closed the vans doors. "That's everything, boss."

Banks nodded and hollered, "Alright, let's roll out! And I don't care how much you drink, keep it clean!"

Hatchett was hoping to get Jaylen to ride with him but before he could even walk towards her, Cyclone grabbed her hand, "C'mon, Jay. You can ride bitch."

She smiled and hopped onto the back of his bike. Hatchett wanted to call his brother out and make sure he fucking knew that Jaylen was his. They might not be together, but he'd be damned if he let another brother move in on his woman.

Instead, he got on his bike and road out to the Spring, brothers in front and behind him. On the ride, he kept imagining ways of letting Cyclone know to stay the fuck away from Jaylen. He didn't want to hurt his brother, but he would if he didn't listen.

The sun was high in the sky when they pulled up. They left most of the bikes and some of the vans a short distance away from the Spring. Some vans, like the one with Hacker's speaker system, parked next to it. Hacker jumped into the van and started to set it up. Within minutes, the area was blaring with music.

Hatchett helped pull out the three grills, set up the tables, and put all the coolers out. Mix, Rebel, Fawn and a few of the other Old Ladies put out the chips, cups, and other shit. Banks hopped right on the grills.

It was a smooth process and everyone knew their part. Lucky for that, it didn't take long for everyone to have a drink in their hand and for the girls to strip and jump in the water. The sweetbutts wore bathing suits that barely covered their ass and tits, and if he was the bachelor he used to be, he'd be all over it. He was just glad that the kids were left with friends from outside of the club and grandparents. They didn't need to see that shit and Hatchett didn't want to.

So he looked for something else. And instantly found it.

Jaylen was sunbathing with Sarah. Jaylen had a floral top with black bottom bikini. Her body looked amazing. He was surprised at how relaxed she seemed with showing off her body. He grew hard just watching her talk to Sarah. Damn, she was a vision.

Both girls had a drink next to them. All perverted thoughts of her left his mind and he instantly went on alert. What if she relapsed? It was a bitch to stop getting her to drink the first time, what if it happened again?

He walked over and crouched down next to her. "You want to go down that road again?" He pointed to the bottle, his voice serious.

She looked up and squinted at him. "It's only my first and it doesn't have a lot of alcohol. Sarah and Snake are watching me, don't worry."