Darkness Rising Part 4

The undead slowly limped towards us, If I had to guess there were around sixty. "Megatron has desiccated the resting place of our fallen ancestors and his own." I heard Ratchet over all the growling and snarling, "Not even the dead are free from his warmongering." Optimus responded. "By the looks of it there are sixty undead after us, I would be logical for us to take twenty each." I told them my findings.

"Destroy them!" Megatron yelled throughout the canyon. Both me and Optimus equipped our blasters, I set mine to single strike as to see if it would do any damage, as soon as I saw that the blasts did some damage I switched to rapid fire while my other servo grabbed hold of the sword in case they got too close.

We slowly started backing away, me and Optimus were in front of Ratchet as he didn't have any long ranged weapons, each corpse taking five hits to fall down, "If our combatants are already deceased, how can we possibly defeat them!?" Ratchet yelled over the blasters and growling. "Ratchet, Aerialace, retreat! Bridge yourselves back to base." Optimus ordered us.

I wasn't one do disobey but I would not run again. "No, I shall stand with you Optimus. You may require a medic when this is all over with." Ratchet told Optimus, "I would be illogical to leave you with Megatron and a small army of mindless corpses! You shall definitely require backup." I argued.

Ratchet ran to one of the undead and started cutting it up. "I recommend dissection, the smaller the pieces the better!" Ratchet told us after seeing the effects. I immediately started using my sword to cut up the undead into small pieces, "Sound advice, old friend." Optimus said as he transformed his servos into blades and started hacking them apart.

"I have mastered dark Energon. When you fall, Optimus, you too shall join my army." Megatron stated from the cliff. All of us started running to the cliff, taking out more and more of the undead. I slashed most of the corpses while knocking some back with my blaster. "Urg. Optimus, this prolonged exposure to dark Energon is sapping our strength." Ratchet informed us, and I was feeling like I was going to prune my tanks, a small zap of electricity brought me back and I realised the only reason I was still upright was because of the automatic locks in my suite. "Me must not faulted now." I heard Optimus faintly.

We continued to fight until one undead hit my back right where it was, the dark Energons slowly eating through my suite. Soon enough more undead landed hits on me and I fell on the ground, soon enough they were all dog piling on us, I could feel my suit start to melt as I coughed up a little Energon into my mouth. One of the undead grabbing one of my Peddes and dislocating my knee joint, I yelled out in pain as now I wouldn't be able to stand and fight as good. This looked like a loosing battle as my vision started to fade. I faintly heard Optimus yell and sounds of more fighting.

Eventually I heard the sounds of blasters coming towards me and a little weight lifted off of me, after a few more seconds I faintly saw red and blue. Optimus picked me up and leaned me against Ratchet who gently held me up as I was partly recovering from all the dark Energon around me, my Matrix spinning viciously to keep the trace amounts of the dark Energon away from it and my Spark.

After a few more second I was able to stand, even with my dislocated knee, with my suite lock. I would be standing still but I could still rapid fire, "My legion, finish them!" Megatron yelled down at the upcoming army. I provided assistance my knocking a few of the undead away from Optimus and Ratchet so that they could focus on one of them easier.

Optimus eventually made it to the base of the cliff where Megatron was standing on, Megatron and Optimus exchanged some but I was too far to hear it, Optimus started climbing up the cliff and just as he reached the top Megatron leaned down to Optimus and said something before transforming and blasting away with Optimus still shooting a few shots.