Out of his head

(Optimus P.O.V)

It's been a day since me and Aerialace were cured from the Cybonic plague and she was still in recharge, Ratchet says she just needs to recover more because she was contaminated with more infected energon and for longer than me. "That's it, follow the light." Ratchet instructed, moving the flashlight to a different position for my optic to follow, "Good, good." Ratchet praised, "I wouldn't advise anything strenuous, Optimus, but it seems your systems have fully recovered from the Cybonic plague." Ratchet reported.

"Thanks to your medical expertise, old friend." I said back, "it was your scout who braved unknown territory to locate the cure." Ratchet looked to Bumblebee, "No, no, it's what I need to do as a scout, go into unknown territory." Bumblebee denied. "Lucky for us Megatron was still alive." Arcee thanked, "Did you just say that?" Bumblebee asked, "Yeah, I actually said that." Arcee said.

"What matters is that you are on the mend, Optimus. And Aerialace is too, just in a different way." Ratchet explained. "While Megatron..." Ratcjet trailed off, "Arcee had him pushing up lug nuts." Bumblebee finished, "Bee's right, did my best to finish Megatron's legacy, just couldn't stick around long enough to see how it ended." Arcee responded.

Bumblebee started to walk off and I went back to Ratchet, "Do you have any developments on Aerialace or Lockdown?" I asked Ratchet, "I do, actually, I have a file of Lockdown here so I'll send it to your personal datapad. And Aerialace... It's better to just show you." Ratchet explained and walked over to the unconscious femme.

"It seems her helm scar is hyper sensitive." Ratchet lightly ran his finger over the large scar, to which Aerialace frowned and turned on her other side, "As well as her horn." Ratchet then touched the small horn on her helm, this time she brought on of her servos to swat away whatever was touching her horn, she then curled up so that her helm was in her kneeplates. "And her stab wound?" I asked, "Couldn't get near it because she always has her servos above it, but it looks like it goes through her body so I checked her back and... it went completely through... it's a miracle on how she's alive, it goes staight through her spark." Ratchet lastly pointed to her back, where I saw the same sized hole, when I tried to touch it her wings moved so that they covered it. "I see, I will try and get an explanation on how these wounds happened, Ratchet." I turned and went over to a different side of the base and looked at the file.

While I was reading, the others, besides Ratchet, were lobbing but with Earth twists, the noise causing me to go to my own berthroom. I continued reading until I came across an interesting article about one of the crimes he committed:

Lockdown has a repeated record of illegal gladiatorial battles, bringing his own fighter, Champion of Temenos, to gain many credits fast. The Champion had no weapons except for a dagger that they use, most of the victims had a swift end, but some battles the Champion would bead the victim, pleads of mercy falling on deaf audio receptors, and punch them until there is only scrap metal and energon.
Underneath all of this was a video interview with Lockdown before he escaped, I pressed play and listened.

"This is prisoner 2156 interview ten." "Don't expect me to be here for much longer." Lockdown interrupted the interviewer, "Yeah, Yeah. It says here you have a record of illegal gladiatorial battles? And you don't have any scars?" The interviewer asked, "Yeah, I got my own little fighter." Lockdown responded, "What is their name and their weapons?" They wondered, "Champion of Temenos. A dagger, which I found on an alien planet, and who says they need more than one weapon? They do just fine with their servos." Lockdown explained. "Besides, why only fighting? After all, they were created for so much more..." Lockdown trailed off.

Right as I was about to continue watching the video I was interrupted by Ratchet yelling, "I needed that!" I went to the main hanger and saw Bumblebee going into an induced power down. "Bumblebee's complaining of intermittent visions, waking llnightmares, if you will." Ratchet explained, "But you said Bee was fine when you checked him over." Rafael reasoned, "Physically, but the experience he endured seems to be having a temporary effect on his psyche. This induced power down should force Bumblebee's mind to rest and recover." Ratchet finished.