Con job

(A/N): Kai is just a different 3rd person, he doesn't contribute that much to the story

Aerialace P.O.V

"All right, chores are done, now can we do some dune bashing?" Miko asked, "I don't know, Miko, last time I spent a week picking sand out of articulators. There's a monster truck rally in town." Bulkhead tried to cheer Miko up, "Optimus I'm receiving a signal on a restricted band. It appears to be coming from a starship inside this solar system. It's an Autobot identification beacon." Ratchet realised, we surrounded Ratchet at this point to see the signal, "So there are other Bots out there?" Jack asked.

"The masses scattered to the galaxies when Cybertron finally went dark. But Cons have been known to bait traps with false beacons." Arcee answered, "Unknown vessel, this is Autobot outpost omega one, identify yourself." Optimus commed the ship, "I've had warmer welcomes from Decepticon combat brigades." The captain said after the static died down, "Wheeljack!? You old Con crusher what are you doing all the way out here?" Bulkhead asked, "Bulkhead? That's you? What's with all the security?" Wheeljack asked.

"The rock we're on is crawling with Cons, how soon can you get here and even the odds?" Bulkhead explained, "Some time tomorrow, if I put metal to the pedal." Wheeljack then cut off from the communications link, "Another Bot's coming here? How cool is that?" Miko asked, "Wheeljack, I know of him by reputation only, can you verify his voiceprint?" Optimus asked, "He is 1000 percent the real deal, Optimus." Bulkhead responded, "We will send landing coordinates, Wheeljack, safe journey." Optimus opened the communications link again.

"See you soon, buddy, I'll make sure you get a proper welcome." Bulkhead said, "So who's the boyfriend?" Arcee asked, "Me and Jackie go way back. We were part of the same war unit; the Wrecker. Which means the Cons are gonna wish he never found us." Bulkhead explained.

(The next day)

Wheeljack was going to land soon, "Wheeljack's ship will land shortly." I tracked Wheeljack, "You think he's here to visit?" Rafael asked, "Maybe he'll stay! Hmm have to find his own human though." Miko suggested, "Groundbridge cycling up- blasted scraplets! Equipment hasn't been the same since the infestation." Ratchet complained, "So Wheeljack's gonna land halfway across the world and then you'll bridge him here?" Jack asked.

"We can't risk revealing the location of our base just in case the Decepticons are tracking Wheeljack's ship." Optimus explained. "Dude I've never seen you so stoked." Miko ran to where Bulkhead was pacing around, "Oh you're gonna love Wheeljack, we were like brothers, and tonight we are gonna party!" Bulkhead told Miko, "Sweet!" Miko responded. We were cut off my beeping from the monitor.

"Bogeys. Closing fast on Wheeljack's position." Arcee observed, "Con scum! Open the bridge, Ratchet, we're missing all the action!" Bulkhead, Arcee, Bumblebee and me ran to the Groundbridge. "I'll prepare sickbay." Ratchet said as he opened the Groundbridge, "For who? The Cons? This is Wheeljack we're talking about." Bulkhead asked. We all ran through the portal.

As we exited the portal we saw Eradicon bodies on the ground. We look up to see one more Decepticon being stabbed by Wheeljack, "Hehe, I taught him that." Bulkhead softly laughs. "Ever think I need a hand here?" Wheeljack asked as he put away his katanas and walks towards us, "What? And spoil the show?" Bulkhead defends himself. "You missed one." Arcee noticed.

I quickly equiped my blaster and shot it through their head. I summoned Kai to collect their sparks, I could feel some sort of discomfort when Kai went past Wheeljack, automatically putting me on edge. "If this is all you got then the planet's in bigger trouble than I thought." Wheeljack joked, Bulkhead immediately ran up to Wheeljack and gave him a bear hug, "Watch the finish you old wrecking ball." Wheeljack got out of Bulkhead's grip.