Deus ex machina

"Ug. You sound like my parents." Miko complained, luring me out of my Earth history datapad as I looked down from my support beam seat, "Aren't they Japanese?" Bulkhead asked, "They may speak a different language but you say the same things." Miko explained, "Because we want the best for you and that means making sure you go to school not jail." Bulkhead reasons, "Uh-oh, what'd you do?" Jack asked, teasingly over railings.

"Look, Miko, before I became a warrior, I was a labourer, construction, I can build stuff, I can break stuff, and that's it." Bulkhead explained, "I love breaking stuff, I wanna be just like you Bulkhead." Miko looked up at Bulkhead with stars in her eyes, "Urg, why would you want to be like me when you can be a... a medic, like Ratchet?" Bulkhead asked

A beeping from one of the monitors brought me out of their conversation, I jumped down and Miko yelped, "Where did you come from?" Miko asked, "Ace has her own spot in the main hanger, where she can exist without being distracted or being a distraction." Arcee explained for me as me and Ratchet looks at the signal.

"I'm detecting a fresh energon source, from a nation called Greece, an ancient city, quite historic I believe." Ratchet reported. "Ancient Greece huh? Oh field trip." Bulkhead asked and turned to Miko, "May I come along as well? I have read about Greece and it seems very interesting, I can also watch over Miko." I asked, "Yeah, sure, I don't see why not." Bulkhead responded.

"Here we are!" Bulkhead stated once we went through the Groundbridge, "Sweet!" Miko pumped her fist in the air, "So what are we doing in Grecoville?" Miko asked, "I'm scouting energon. You're doing research for your history report and Ace will watch over you." Bulkhead explained, "You plunked me, Bulk? Not cool." Miko realised.

Me and Miko went a little farther away from Bulkhead to let him focus, we eventually found some pottery and explained the significance, "When is this going to get interesting?" Miko asked, fake yawning, "Miko, it is simplest to take notes and then you can connect them later." I explained.

"::Aerialace, come over here, I think I found something.::" Bulkhead commed me, "Miko, let us go back to Bulkhead, he may have found something." I looked over to Miko. "Look, that's Cybertronian." Bulkhead pointed at a picture on a wall, "But why would ancient Greeks paint an energon harvester?" Bulkhead asked, confused, "You know what that round thing is? You're even smarter than you let on" Miko looked up to Bulkhead, taking a picture of the painting.

"But he's even dumber than he looks." A mysterious voice spoke behind us, as we turned we saw a blue mech with an orange faceplate. "Breakdown." Bulkhead realises, "Miss me?" Breakdown chuckled, "Like rust in my undercarriage." Bulkhead replied, "You know this lunkhead?" Miko asked, "We have a history." Bulkhead explained, "And you have a pet. And even a femme?" Breakdown looked at me.

"Do they play catch?" Breakdown asked as he threw a pillar at me and Miko, I quickly grabbed Miko and speed out of the way of the pillar. Just as the dust started to settle Breakdown tackled Bulkhead down, I set Miko somewhere safe and engaged the fight, "Stay out of this!" Bulkhead ordered, I nodded and focused on keeping Miko safe.

Breakdown eventually threw Bulkhead into the painting of the energon harvester, breaking it, "Oops, hope the pretty picture hope the pretty picture wasn't too important." Breakdown taunted before retreating and driving away. "Told you I'm good at breaking things, Bulkhead looked towards the floor, "I always have your back, Bulk, got us a picture of the picture." Miko reassured.

"It is indeed an energon harvester. A powerful took created by the ancients to remove raw energon from any source." Optimus explained, "Greek gods knew Autobots?" Rafael asked, "No the ancients often used the art of a given era to conceal messages, this fresco was likely a signpost indicating a harvester's location, hidden somewhere on this planet." Optimus answered, "Uh, Optimus? If the harvester removes energon from anything and you all have energon pumping inside you..." Jack realised, "In Decepticon hands, the harvester would be a devastating weapon." Optimus finished Jack's sentence.