Guardians of Quasar

(Aerialace P.O.V)

Just as the figure touched the hypersensitive mesh, and causing it to bleed, I snapped and lunged at them. A pounding in my helm made me cover my optics from the bright light. After a few moments I realise who I tackled to the ground; Optimus. But what was he doing on Temenos? I take a quick look around to see I was back at base, I look back at him to see he was staring at me wide eyed as the noise attracted everyone else.

I move my servo to check my hip plate for my dagger, when I realise it wasn't there, I booked it for the groundbridge, I jump up onto the lever to activate it and run through, looking for it as it felt as if it was the answer.

When I made it out of the groundbridge I heard a soft noise, luring me towards it. I didn't realise the others followed me so I continued running. As I was running a snowstorm started forming, making the others slow down their chase. I kept on running, the cold strengthening me. The sound luring towards a cave, when I realise that the sound was coming from inside, I entered it.

As I walked through it there were these strange statues that looked like a mythical creature I have learned to be a werewolf, as I passed them I didn't notice that they were starting to twitch. "Aerialace!" I heard someone yell behind me, finding out it was Arcee. The statues lunging at her as she tried to reach me, I tackled her out of the way and blocked another hit from another one.

I was shot at one of the ice statues only to figure out that it didn't do anything, I tried to slash only to find out that my blade only ricocheted off of them. I was about to try again when I heard the soft sound, like someone calling me, my flattened audio fins rising as my head turned to look at the direction of where the sound was coming from, I ran deeper into the cavern right when everyone else came in and had to deal with the statues.

As I continued one bot managed to follow me. I came to an open cavern where multiple werewolves were patrolling the area, I quickly hide before they could detect my presence, as I was waiting for a clear path, I see Optimus about to be caught so I snatched him and pulled him into my hiding spot, "Aerialace, what is this place and— why are you bleeding?" He finally realised my bleeding pedde, from when he touched it.

I was about to give an answer when I heard the sound again, my reflattened audio receptors going up again to hear more of the comforting sound, I even started to purr very lowly. I started to crawl through the small hole to find where the sound was coming from, Optimus following closely behind as he wanted answers, I equipped my claws to dig out the smaller bits in the tunnel so that I could move around easier.

When I finally came to one final cavern, I knew this was it. I stumbled around for a bit before kneeling down at the centre of the cavern. I felt around on the ice, while Optimus was following me before stopping behind me and looking over my shoulder. Once I found the thinnest part of the ice, I curled my servo, and punched the ice. Optimus was surprised by this and called everyone over to us "::Autobots, I believe Aerialace has found something.::" he reported, although I barely acknowledged it.

I continued punching the ice before I saw a crack start to form, as I stood up everyone got here "Aerialace, what is this all about!?" Arcee yelled as the ice werewolves slowly poured into the cavern and surround us.

Right as Optimus was about to speak again I rushed at one of the werewolves that were charging, I jumped on its head, forcing it to crash into the ice, and did a flip into the cracked ice, causing it to break and me to fall though.

I instantly regained my composure and started swimming to the bottom, where I could see my dagger on a raised stone.

As I swimming, the others were fending off the werewolves, "Optimus! We can't hold them!" Arcee yelled over the commotion, "We must stay until Aerialace resurfaces!" Optimus ordered, "But our weapons don't do anything!" Bumblebee panicked, "We must try, for Aerialace." Optimus reasured the team.