Chapter 9

Hanni

Sweating, I gulp down air thick with the smell of sex. I tremble on my hands and knees, arching my back to offer my ass, my face pressed against the mattress. Minji's hot, heavy weight covers me. One hand grips my hip tight, pulling me back to meet her with every forceful thrust, and the other works between my thighs, rubbing my clit.

Her pleasure is merciless. The angle lets her pound deep inside me and she knows exactly where to aim, her cock striking directly into my G-spot hard and fast, delivering jolt after jolt of white heat through my entire body. It's almost too intense. I've already come twice tonight, but I can feel yet another orgasm building, the tension gradually winding tighter, stealing my breath and filling my veins with fire.

"Just one more time, Hanni." Her voice, gone dark and rough with passion, drips sin into my ear. "You can do it. Come for me. Let me feel you."

My body has seized control and it's unashamedly greedy for more, taking everything I've been denied for years. I struggle to speak.

"Don't ... stop ..."

"Never, sweetheart," she pants out.

My toes curl and my hands scrabble at the sheets. I don't care about the inappropriate endearment. I barely process what she's saying at all. The approach of ecstasy dominates my awareness completely.

"Fuck." Minji curses behind me, her voice deep and rough. "Gonna come now."

The muscles in her thighs stiffen and her cock jerks with her release-powerful, hot stream after stream of semen.

I cry out as my third orgasm of the night crashes over me like a tsunami. All my muscles lock so hard, I quake. The incredible sensation keeps coming in wave after overwhelming wave. She keeps fucking me through it, letting me squeeze out every drop of this bliss, until I whimper with overstimulation. Only then does she gently withdraw her cock and remove her fingers. I melt into a puddle on the mattress, still gasping for breath.

Sex has never been like this. Even in my wildest fantasies.

Lying down on her side, Minji props herself up on her elbow to look at me. With a smirk, she asks, "So, would you say I delivered?"

I nod slowly, still dazed. Holy shit, did she ever.

That might literally have been the best sex of my life. I'm so glad I decided to give her a chance to work her magic. Hell, a tiny part of me is hoping her sperm doesn't take right away, just so we can keep trying.

She pulls me onto her as she gently rolls onto her back, my cheek resting on her chest. My instinct is to pull back ... but she's so warm, and surprisingly comfortable. I almost want to close my eyes and just listen to her heartbeat, breathe in her smell of sweat and sex and crisp cologne. Maybe even fall asleep on her.

But we can't cuddle, and we definitely can't spend the whole night together. It would confuse our relationship way too much, no matter how tempting the afterglow makes the idea. So, I force myself to roll off her.

"Hmm?" The mattress dips behind me as she sits up.

I grab my fleece bathrobe from the hook on the back of the door. "You were right. That was pretty fun," I say as breezily as I can, keeping my back turned to her until I'm safely covered. "Thanks for the fertilization."

She grumbles again, this time sounding dissatisfied. I cinch my robe's belt tight and wince at the tiny sting of soreness at my injection site.

"What is it?" Minji asks, swinging her legs over the side of the mattress.

I shrug and gather my blouse, jeans, and underthings from where I dropped them on the floor in the dark. "It's nothing. Just a little sore from the shot I gave myself."