Chapter 13

Hanni's

As soon as our hotel room door swings shut behind us, we crash together in a desperate fever of lust. Minji's body, her desire, is hard against my belly. It makes my knees weak.

We tear at each other's clothes in a frenzy, racing for the primal contact of skin on skin. My dress is unzipped and it falls to a puddle at my feet. Next, she gets my bra off and flings it aside. My fingers fumble halfway down her shirt buttons and pause at the sultry caress of her mouth on my sensitive breasts.

"Minji ..." I groan, pushing my fingers into her hair.

Her arm wraps around my waist to pull me against her. Her bulge presses into my stomach, so hot and hard it feels like it could burn straight through my panties to where I want it most. I shiver and try to rock against it but her grip tightens, holding my hips steady.

"Not yet. You get your turn first."

I've forgotten how insistent she is about my orgasms coming before her. It seems like an archaic, old-fashioned tradition, but in this moment, I'm totally on board.

Her fingers slip between my legs, pushing aside my damp panties. Her middle and index fingers slide over my clit a few times, teasing a needy noise out of me before delving lower and pushing inside. They crook up, right into my G-spot, and my knees buckle.

"Minji," I plead, my voice unrecognizable, husky and almost pained with need. Her fingertips work my G-spot while the heel of her hand grinds against my clit. I can't handle it. This is way too much and I want more. Never before has sex been like this. Never before have I been like this. "Inside me ... Right the fuck now."

She makes a grunt of need, and the sound hits me straight in the chest.

"Emm ... please." I'm already barely coherent, but she understands.

"You sure you're ready? Anything for you." With a growl of lust and pride, she yanks my panties down my legs and picks me up like I weigh nothing.

Shit.

Then, bracing me against the wall, she unzips her pants, finally freeing her cock, and pushes inside. It's no small effort either. In this position, with my legs almost closed, she works her thick cock back and forth through my labia until she's coated in my juices before spearing me deeply. I can feel her everywhere.

I bite my lip so hard to stifle my scream, it bruises. Oh yes, I've been anticipating this all day, ever since we drove out here. Minji lifts me, and I cross my ankles behind her back and squeeze eagerly, my vaginal muscles tightening around her.

Holding us chest to chest, her hands groping my ass, she slowly eases herself in to the hilt and just as slowly withdraws until only the very tip of her cock remains.

All of me feels the loss of her. I'm desperate to feel her skin on mine, filling me.

"Please ... please ..." Hot all over, I wriggle and buck, but I can't move much when I'm pinned between her and the wall like this. Come on, you clit-tease, I've waited long enough.

"Fuck." She groans. "You are so perfect."

I buck against her again and Minji makes a satisfyingly needy sound, but more importantly, she keeps up with those infuriatingly gentle rolls of her hips. The head of her cock brushes my G-spot and I moan, begging.

"There," she whispers and suddenly slams into me at the exact perfect angle, tearing my first unrestrained cry from my throat.

She smothers my outburst with a rough kiss, nothing more than a messy, hungry clash of lips and tongue. Now her thrusts come hard and fast and, oh my sweet fucking God, it's everything I've ever wanted, my clit rubbing against her pelvic bone and her cock pounding my G-spot like she was custom-made for my pussy.