Chapter 10

Minji's

As soon as we're inside my bedroom, I devour Hanni's mouth. She moans and starts tearing at my clothes.

I can't get her naked fast enough. I kiss and suck and nip at her breasts, laving her pebbled nipples with my tongue. She arches into me like she's been waiting for this all day, just like I have, then pulls me backward onto the bed, on top of her. Kissing her deeply, I caress the soft skin of her inner thighs, teasing as I get closer to the lovely place between them, doing my best to melt her into a pliant mess.

When her sighs turn shaky, I spread her legs, putting her on full display. Wet and ready ... gorgeous. I take a moment to admire the view before pushing her knees up to her chest.

I press my hips forward and let out a broken moan as I press the head of my cock into her tight, slick heat. Fuck, I hope I never get used to the sensation of bareback fucking ... Hanni has spoiled me for condoms. She answers with a throaty, lilting noise, her toes curling. I sink in deeper, loving every new sensation.

At last, the back of her thighs touch my stomach and I'm buried to the hilt. With every thrust, she arches up to meet me, her red-painted lips parting in bliss, and I've never seen anything so hot in my life. Her sultry moans hit me like whiskey. I love the heady, desperate noises she makes when I stroke her clit. I drink in every delicious shudder of her prone body.

"That's it," I say, peppering her neck with kisses and bites. "Let me hear your voice. Tell me how good you're feeling."

She wails out a shapeless sound that could be "more."

I obey and push my hips harder, giving her everything I have. She moans, louder this time, and rakes her nails down my back. The slight pain only enhances my pleasure by contrast. Hanni under me, around me, is the best part of this week. Just to see her so passionately unhinged, our breaths panting and mingling. My blood is so hot for her, this woman who crawled into bed yesterday so quiet and resigned, but now is completely reckless with want.

"You're so sexy like this," I growl into her ear. "So ... good." I can't resist the urge to suck a bruise into that soft, tender skin on her neck.

God, she feels so incredible it almost hurts, her pussy muscles fluttering around my cock, drawing me deeper in, and then, oh fuck, she's clamping down hard in rhythmic waves and I'm past the point of no return. A ragged groan rises from deep in my chest. I bury myself even deeper inside as I plunge headlong after her into orgasm.

Still panting, I pull out and see the evidence of our lovemaking on her pink flesh. It's the hottest thing I've ever seen. My chest fills with animalistic pride. My seed in my woman. I like that thought way too much, and I'm too lost in lust to push it away.

The sight of her, the sounds she makes, the way she feels, it's like a fever that engulfs me. Visceral, irresistible. I need to make her come again ... come so hard, so many times, no one else will ever be good enough for her.

She drags me up and kisses me hungrily. A primal light flashes in her half-lidded eyes. I can tell she doesn't need a moment of rest, and fortunately, neither do I. Our bodies demand more of each other ... more pleasure, more sweat, and more of my seed. And I give it to her.

Hanni's orgasms always seem to overwhelm her. Her eyes flutter shut, then fly open, and she gasps wow or oh my God, like she's shocked by how good it feels. Like she didn't know sex could be so enjoyable.

What kind of crappy lovers has she put up with? I'm almost angry at every man who's ever touched her-not because they came before me, but because they clearly didn't give her what she deserved. It's a crime that such an amazing woman has been deprived of good sex for so long. So, every time she comes, I take it as a personal challenge to push her to even more orgasms, even greater heights of pleasure.