[6] Taking What Is His

𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐬

The clock in my room ticked loudly in my quiet room. Cool breeze swayed into the room through the windows, indicating the welcoming of winter.

I stood infront of my closet with my hands on my hips, brows furrowed as I tried to pick out an outfit for the date.

I had absolutely no idea about how to dress. I never went on a date before so it will only be fair if my mind is completely blank now.

I mindlessly threw one dress after another, behind me until I finally found something which caught my eye.

It was an off-shoulder, black velvet dress with georgette sleeves

It was an off-shoulder, black velvet dress with georgette sleeves. It was simple yet pretty. Levi gifted this dress to me last year.

I change into the dress and stand infront of the mirror to see how I look.

Ugly

Was the only word that came into my mind. The scars on my legs were fully on display.

I quickly pull out a pair of black stockings and wear them, hiding the scars on my leg successfully.

I then apply a light tint of pink gloss over my lips, making them glaze under the light.

I finally complete my look with a pair of black boots and sit in the couch with a sigh.

After a minute or so, my phone pings with a notification from Elliott.

"I am here. Come out whenever you are ready, sweetheart." Elliott texted me.

I go into the elevator and press 'ground floor' as the lift beguns to move. My hands were a bit cold from being nervous but I just could shake off the feeling.

The feeling that something bad will happen tonight

My thoughts are broken as the elevator's door opens and I step outside, the cold wind kissing my face.

I continue walking until I spot a black Mercedes with Elliott leaning against it and a phone in his hand. Even in the dark he looked scary, as always.

I slowly approached him as my boots clicked against the ground in the unusual hushed evening.

He lifted his head up and looked at me with a glint I quite couldn't figure out.

He was wearing a black trench coat with black shirt and black pant. His black hair was neatly gelled back with a few strands lying on his forehead. He looked devastatingly handsome.

His green eyes pierced through me as he very intently scanned me, causing me to slightly squirm under his gaze.

The corners of his lip curved a bit as he said "Hello sweetheart.".

"Hi"

He took my hand in his and pressed a tender kiss on my knuckles, which caught me completely off-guard as my cheek went warm.