[11] Darkness

𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐬

𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐬

Sighing, I splash some water on my face one last time before turning off the silver tap. I grab a towel and wipe my face to dry it.

I quickly get changed in a pair of levender color woolen PJ's. It was really warm and comfy.

 It was really warm and comfy

I

look at myself in the mirror and again sigh. I looked so pale and tired. I always look like this after panic attacks. But I can't blame myself for having that panic attack either. The things I went through this morning was traumatizing.

After I fell asleep in the car, Elliott carried me to his bedroom and laid me on the bed. I look at the clock and see it was about 8PM. Cursing under my breath, I quickly get out of the room and walk downstairs, realising I slept for eight hours straight. I was late for dinner too.

Entering the dining room, I was met with a maid who had a bitter look on her face. She rolled her eyes at me and snapped, "Ugh, about time you are here. Here is your dinner." She pointed to the plate on the table and continued, "Eat it, sir's orders."

I try to ignore her rude behaviour and ask in a confused voice, "Where is Elliott?" It is not like I miss him or something, it is just that he always eats dinner with me so I am confused.

"Sir is in the basement, working. Don't disturb him. I don't even know why he still kept you around and not killed you yet." She said with an eye roll.

I froze when I hear the word 'kill'. Why would Elliott kill me? I mean, it is not like he is a killer or something, Right? Or maybe he will kill me. That man is merciless. Besides, what type of work does he do in the basement?

I snapped out of my thoughts by the clinking sound of her heels, indicating she walked away.

I glance at the food and feel my stomach flipping. I don't feel like eating. The food is probably tasty but I just don't have a appetite. It is called a lasagna, if I remember correctly.