[20] Period

𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐬

𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐬

"No, this one looks too provocative." Elliott uttered, after eyeing the off shoulder gown I wore with distaste.

Chiara, the designer, evidently trembled under his heated gaze and meekly informed, "S-sir, this was the last dress in my collection. If you want I ca-"

"Send the next designer in." Elliott calmly said, leaning back against the seat. He silently gestured me to go to the changing room and change into my previous outfit. I quietly obliged and went, already tired of this whole ordeal.

Currently, me and Elliott are in a mall, choosing our engagement outfits. Just the thought of it made my stomach churn.

That day when Elliott asked me to choose between Levi's life or marrying him, with a very heavy heart I agreed.

I agreed to sign my life away to the devil

I really wasn't given any other option though, it was a do or die situation. And I knew as a matter of fact that I will never risk Levi's life. He is the only family I have left, blood related or not. I don't think I will be able to go through another one of my loved ones death again.

So, I chose to marry him. The smirk Elliott gave me after hearing my response made my skin crawl. He kissed my forehead after that and hugged me tightly saying that Levi will be transferred into his private hospital and will be given proper medical care. That gave me relief and peace.

The wedding is in a month, which is too close for my liking but does Elliott care? No. When I told him regarding this he just gave me his classic threat about harming Levi. That shut me up real quickly since now Levi is in his private hospital, which means he can do whatever he wants to him anytime.

So now here we are, choosing a dress for the engagement, which will be held next week. Mainly Elliott is choosing everything. It is almost like my opinion doesn't even matter. He keeps rejecting all the dresses like he is rejecting

He already rejected five designer's collection by now. Chiara was the sixth one, poor soul looked terrified in the his presence.

After I was done changing, I walk outside while taking note of the busyness in the store. It was a bit too crowded for my liking but good thing we were led to the VIP section.

"Done?" Elliott asked, glancing at me from the side while talking to a man who was probably in his mid-twenties.

I give him a small nod and turn my attention to the man infront of us. He instantly bowed at me and greeted me in a smooth voice, "Good morning, Ma'am."