[9] Guilty?

𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐃𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚

Rage was the only thing that I felt last night

I was working in my office when one of my men called me and told me that my beloved girlfriend escaped. I was fucking livid.

Lovely isn't it?

Even after all the threats I gave her, nothing seemed to scare her since she quite literally flew away once she got the chance. I know it was my fault for giving her so much freedom.

The little punishment I gave her last night really scared the shit out of her, I could tell.
She had fainted in my arms when I was carrying her to our bedroom.

I must admit though, something in my heart kind of stirred when she was sobbing like that. She kept begging me to stop when I burned her hand and twisted her already sprained ankle but it was her fault. But that bad feeling quickly vanished away when I remembered how she tried to get away from me, her boyfriend. How can she forget that I fucking own her? She is mine, she should know that.

I called one of my personal doctors from my medical infirmary which was situated in the western wing of the mansion. I figured that having one in my house would be the best since being a mafia boss means getting many injuries.

I also made sure the doctor is a female since I don't want any man close to my love. The thought alone makes my blood boil. I don't know why I still kept that fucking best friend of her's alive.

She explained that Sirena fainted due to having a panic attack and exhaustion. She also raised her concerns regarding how the burn on Sirena's hand is quite serious and that it should be kept bandaged for a week atleast.

Right now, me and Sirena are walking towards the dining table to eat our lunch. Well I was walking and she was limping since she sprained her ankle pretty badly. I offered her that I could carry her but it really scared her so I let it be for this once.

Sirena woke up just some minutes ago because the doctor sedated her. She was absolutely terrified of me when she woke up and saw me staring at her. I must say, it kind of hurt when I saw the fear in her blue orbs. There should be love in them, not fear when she stares at me. I fucking love it when other people stare at me fearfully, not her.

I tried calming her down but she just kept crying while her knees were tucked in her chest. She simply refused to even acknowledge my presence which me really angry.

After I threatened her about burning her hand again, she quickly shut up and got really quiet.

She flinched when I took her hand in mine as we started walking into the dining room but didn't protest, knowing the consequences won't be pretty.

I pulled out a chair for her as she slowly sat without another word. I sat beside her and soon the maids started serving the dishes.

After they left, I scooped out a spoon full of carbonara from Sirena's plate and pushed it infront of her mouth, waiting for her to eat.