[30] Lost

𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐃𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚

"Any leads on Hermés?"

Enzo lifts his head up from the screen and shook his head silently. "No, capo. La sua posizione mostra che sta attualmente volando attraverso l'Oceano Pacifico."

(No, boss. His location is showing that he is currently flying across the Pacific Ocean.)

"Fottuto codardo." I muttered under my breath, running my fingers through my already messy hair. A week ago, my men blew up all three of his main warehouses where the most expensive shipments were in. Hermés, like the fucking coward he is, rushed to his safe house for safety. It's a good thing I burned that structure as well.

(Fucking coward.)

"What about the tracker?" I further inquired, my elbows resting on the hard desk. My head was aching was aching due to staying up all night. All I wanted to do was go home and hug my wife. She was the only fucking one who could calm me down by doing absolutely nothing. Her presence itself is soothing.

"It was disabled this morning, capo." Enzo swallowed hard, drumming his fingers on the keyboard. "And the Second-in-command of the Greek Mafia, Andreas Makris, is also missing. His location is unreachable, just like Hermés Achilleos' one. I believe they are together, most likely planning something against us."

I clenched my jaw hard at the newfound information before shutting the laptop down. I can't believe these good-for-nothing fuckers are in the mafia. All it took was one destruction inflicted upon their property and they are gone.

"I want a meeting to be arranged with Leonardo Fernández by the next week. Send a message to his database and inform him to come to Italy." I ordered as he wrote my instructions on his notepad. Although, my mafia alone is strong enough to take down the Greek one, I will still take help from my ally, the Spanish Mafia. Not only will our alliance get strong, but also we will also have more resources to defeat them.

It is about damn time I show them the consequences of messing with my wife.

𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐃𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚