[16] Brothers arrival

𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐬

𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐬

Switching off the large TV, I lean back in the comfy sofa as softness engulfs me. Watching news was never my thing since I always found it a bit boring. But today when I was switching from one channel to another, I saw Zephyra's face everywhere.

All the news had the same headline, 'Famous Italian model, Zephyra Ferrari, got kicked out of her agency.' I didn't know she was a model, though. But it suits her since she has absolutely gorgeous features and a body anyone would die for. I wish I looked that pretty or had such a nice body.

Although she insulted me and hit me with a glass, I still felt bad for the poor girl. She didn't deserve such humiliation. Everyone in the internet is currently trolling her about everything and anything. Thanks to the new phone Elliott gave me yesterday, I am now finally connected with the outside world.

However, the options of communicating was disabled in the phone. Like commenting under posts/videos or texting someone. Elliott literally put only one contact number in the phone which was of course, his number. The option of dialing numbers other than his was also disabled, much to my disappointment.

Escaping only seems like a dream now. No matter how much I try to find one route, I always manage to fall into the endless cycle of abuse which I have been enduring my whole life. The security around the mansion is so high and strict that even a bird can't fly out without the guards knowing. It is torture.

However, the only good thing is atleast I am not getting hit or beaten. Elliott touches me, yes, but doesn't hurt me nowadays. He does kisses me though, just not on the lips. I hope he never does that, I will cut my lips off if he does.

The cut on my arm has healed now and just has a visible scar on top. Nothing new for me. I have many scars, one more won't affect me. But it did affect Elliott. Being the crazy man he is, he called a personal doctor and got me all checked up. He actually looked so worried that I almost got fooled. Keyword, almost.

Lifting my head up towards the clock, I saw it was 2pm already. I had to get down for breakfast or else that psycho will get mad me again for skipping meals. He literally calls me three times a day from his office while working. I wonder if he does any work, he is always either calling or texting me. But then again, he is a CEO and a Mafia Boss so, who am I to judge? I am sure he is a really busy man.

A sudden ping came from beside me, making me look at my phone. I picked it up and saw a text from Elliott.

'My brothers will be coming back from Greece today which is why I will come home early. I apologise for their sudden arrival but get ready before three. Wear something nice.' - Elliott

Well, that was unexpecting. I am kind of disappointed that he will come so early. And about his brothers, I feel nervous already. I hope they are not like Elliott. I met Dante before and I can confidently say that he is a really sweet and charming guy, nothing like Elliott. But about his other brother, I don't know. Elliott or Dante never mentioned his name or characteristics before so that leaves me all nervous and unprepared. Let's hope he is not any worse.