[10] Bullets

𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐬

𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐬

"Your total will be 5000 dollars, ma'am." The girl with blonde hair said from behind the counter, chewing on her gum aggressively. She sounded like she really hates her job.

I handed her his credit card with a defeated sigh, watching her slide it into the payment terminal machine.

I had expected many things from Elliott. But what I didn't expect was for him to hand me his credit card and order me to go shopping for myself.

I really didn't want to buy so many things but Elliott told me he would hurt Levi if I don't buy a lot of things

I really didn't want to buy so many things but Elliott told me he would hurt Levi if I don't buy a lot of things. Apparently, he loves to spoil me and when I spent his money.

It has been a week since my I had tried to escape. Since he burned my hand like a piece of meat. Speaking of, my hand was much better now. I could use it more freely and the bandage was gone too.

Although I must say, after trying to escape, things have been pretty difficult.

Elliott is practically attached to my hip and is very clingy. For instance, he always sleeps with me at night. Earlier, he didn't force me to sleep with him and used to sleep at the couch. But now, he literally cuddles me to sleep. He also kisses me more often. Not on the lips though, only on my forehead, cheeks, hand and nose.

Of course, it makes me really uncomfortable and disgusted so I tried telling him about it. But he just brushed it off saying that we are in a relationship so this is okay for us. This man really thinks we are in a relationship after I rejected and he literally kidnapped me.

When I went against his words and told him how I will never except him and all, he gave me his classic threats which never really fail to scare me so, I quickly shut up for the sake of my safety. Elliott really becomes a psychopath when he is angry. His anger is what scares me the most.

"Ma'am, should we go to the next shop now?" A monotone voice asks, breaking me out of my trance.

"Y-yes, let's go." I mumbled to my assigned bodyguard. Yes, Elliott send me with bodyguards. Not one, not two but six.