𝟎𝟏.

𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗨𝗟𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧.
𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗕𝗬 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗭𝗡.

𝘖𝘚𝘉𝘖𝘙𝘕 𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘏 𝘚𝘊𝘏𝘖𝘖𝘓

𝘖𝘚𝘉𝘖𝘙𝘕 𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘏 𝘚𝘊𝘏𝘖𝘖𝘓.
𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕.

"I'm not fighting over no nigga!" One of the two girls who had a circled crowd formed around the lunch table they were at said to the other.

"But I am. So you either gon get the fuck up and fight back or stay seated while I do yo shit in." The other girl told her.

Some people in the crowd had their phones out recording, others made commentary about which girl they wanted to win.

"Chy is this necessary?" I spoke up.

Oh yeah, the girl who was standing was my friend. My best friend actually. Her name was Chyna.

"Yes! This stupid ass bitch KNEW he was my nigga." Chyna said with a mug on her face not taking her eyes off of Jonae, the girl who was sitting down.

"Well bitch you need to be talking to him! The nigga who owed you loyalty not me!" Jonae spat back.

"Oh trust and believe I went to work on his cheating ass. You next, so stand the fuck up." Chyna pointed to her and took a step back.

I took a step back as well, maybe even two. Cause if you knew how Chyna got down you would know that once she take that step back she about to swing.

"I just said I'm not—"

"Well get this ass whooping then." Chyna cut her off before sending a punch right in Jonae's face causing her to let out a scream.

Chyna then got a hold of Jonae's collar and dragged her out of her seat at the lunch table onto the ground and got on top of her and immediately started sending multiple blows to her face mainly.

Jonae didn't even attempt to fight back, she was too busy screaming and begging Chyna to get off of her. And when she was fighting back her hits weren't doing much damage.

"Fucking on somebody nigga when you don't even know how to fight is crazyyyy." A random person in the crowd said.

"Exactly!" Others agreed.

Eventually one of Jonae's homegirls stood up.

"Get the fuck offa her!" The friend yelled and ran over to the two and grabbed a handful of Chyna's hair to get her off.

I let out a sigh and used the scrunchie that was around my wrist to tie my hair up into a ponytail because I was about to jump in.